Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam takers in JAN JOIN HERE - shigatox22
hi guys um kinda sad n depressed today wit all the stress of studyin but w.e

i wanted to share this website for pelvic...abdom..n mediastienal anat which everyone says it high yeild

http://www.med.wayne.edu/diagradiology/a...elvis.html
anyone of you did online NBMEs yet?
hi guys doin UW review along with kaplan n FA revision Of GI physio GL
also wanted to share

Psedumonas Cepacia aka Burkholderia cepacia is catalaste positive and PPl with CGD get this infection along with other catalase positive organisms

GLL
My exam is in jan. If anyone interested to revise U.W pls add me in skype. My i.d - drbindug
rvw agonist--antagonist etc..for now Smile
keep keep keep it up guys!!
hey guys...done golijan path 125 pages for las 3 days...very handy notes of the actual audio..gonna start fa path now and later on solve uw path...its taking a lottof time...

does anyone have collection of flash cards or facts or mnemonics all at one place....pls share if u have any...my id is raghu531988 thnx ...
count me in,,,,im also planning to take exam in end of jan,,,but have scored quite low on nbme 6 wich i took 2 months back..

usmle31!
i really liked ur schedule of daily revising n doing the mcqs as well,,,i think i will follow ur routine n hope for good results,,,,but i didnt get ''webpath"'that u mentioned!!
count me in! plz

can anyone tell me abt usmle rx,,,,do we hv to do that cuz i didnt know abt it.
can anyone explain the mech of hyperphosphatemia in in secondary hyperparathyroidism
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »