Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J 1 visa fron india lets help in the process - adwitya82
rahul547843,

Do you really have the intention to return to your country after residency to practice medicine??
well ya i will .. beacuse my area do not have a good neurologist and i love my culture and tradition but i want to get good education so usa is the best option . so plz let me know if this format is ok or i need to change

help will be apricated
rahul 54... are we supposed to send the docs to ECFMg or to pc. thanks
if u r talking about j1 send all the docs to pc and plz do not bother ecfmg
did your prog tell u to send it to PC directly.had a friend who matched on a J1 and she definitely sent it to ecfmg. just a bit confused.
well go and read ecfmg web site ten times because j1 visa aplication need portion b to be completed by pc and program so if ur friend send it to ecfmg who will complete that portion ?

Smile
hey thanks. have to get evrything covered. dont want any minor hitches creating big trouble for me.
mrmonk

plz keep me update too
hey my program said..they will complete portion B of J1 application form and then they wd send it to me.. then i would send all the documents to ECFMG...
so that way it would save time.. rather than they sending me the contract then i go to ministtry and get statement of need.. then i send J1 application along with other documetns to program and they sending it to ECFMG..its saves one trip...
Well, it seems each one has a different policy. Mine has asked me to send all the documents to the PC and then they would send it across.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »