Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
img pathology applicants - pathdoc
maqifid,
is your application complete? if it is complete, i guess this is a receipt; if incomplete, then it is more like a reject.
Hi maqifid,

I also got the same msg. I suppose my application is complete. Maybe its a polite way to say no as per the program. Or else they keep many candidates 'on hold' in case any of their shortlisted candidates don't accept their interview invitation. Maybe someone who is in the program or who got an interview from them can enlighten us.
drhabib, my scores are not great, 83/80/pass,,,2 year path resident at home, 3 uslors, i did observership at MSSM before.
Hi, drhabib,
Are you a new graduate? I seems somebody helped you.
Maybe Pathdoc and Bunny could tell us more about Georgetown.
As to TJU, I think they are neither inviting nor rejecting. They dont want to rule us out. They have other better candidates, maybe?
thx didoct, your scores are a lil better than mine...dont think mine are competitive for mount sinai, so will not apply there...

amygdala, congrats on getting the iv at gtown...can u tell me your creds? thx...

path07 - yes im a recent grad, 78/81/cs pass/ecfmg cert/22 mo usce/4 mo observer IM/4 lors/dont need visa....
sorry, drhabib. I am asking didoct.
path2007; im 2002 graduate, so not very recent. as i said, i did an observ. there at mount sinai sometime ago, and they liked my work. but noone helps me personally. and i am already a pathology resident.
by the way, any of you have heard from st vincent's, NY yet? they even havent downloded my documents.
hi, dr didoctf, st vincent's, NY neither for me.
to amygdala: Georgetown - They didn't invite me last year. However, I work with a girl, who was offered a prematch from that program. As far as she described it - a small program, residents overwhelming with work, mostly just grossing. Most of the residents are the Chinese. Nothing wrong with chinese folks, this is just a fact.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »