• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176
hey adremaline
we both in same boatt
my eligibilty ends there too'and i cant extenddd

hey all the bestt
if u want u can mail me at

drkirti
hey guys!!!!!!!!!! just dropping in to say hi!!!! its a relief not having to open my lap top for a bit so have been away...

ADRENALINE!!!!!!!! TRUST ME if ur getting sick of it...ur well prepared!!! jsut go for the kill now wolverine!!!!!! complete faith in u buddy! sending out lotsa stormy thoughts! (need to watch X men with cd now that shes done!)

hi sharky!!!! somedays slow somedays slower.. Smile thats the way the cookie crumbles.. and uv got the right spirit to just keep going at it!

indi oh indi where art thou!?!?
hey Xmen gang.. how is everyone doing???
hey scott where have u disapp..havent seen u in a while.....
wolverine.. i am sure studies are going well.. keep it up buddy.. take care i am sure ull do awesome!
rogue honey.. hope all is well with u.... dont worry how long its taking to do ur first read... slow and steady is good.. i am very confident that ull get the best score ever.
i am doing good..... been sleeping a LOT.. catching up on all the REM sleep.. feels funny to be useless
goodluck guys and keep in touch....
Thanxs a lot Cd and Pash. Ur motivation really keeps me going. Took my first nbme 1st form. Hey...is there a way to see how u performed with just 200 q's. The nbme score conversion chart I have has the score out tof 800. I'm confused...."scratching head"

Hey sharkie....Its winter and sharks dont like cold waters...thats why u r doing slow...just wait for the spring to come and u'll be up and bristling Smile Indi...my man....where r u? I hope u r doing well.

So CD and PAsh...when r u coming here for CS....Till then......find a way to party hard all night and still attend ward rounds in the morning...maybe a redbull can help now.... lol
hey how is everyone doing??? just messaging to say hi..
i am delhi rite now..come to meet family.. brrrrr its cold!!!
sharky how r u.. i am sure u r studying like crazy now.. hehee keep it up sweetie
adrenaline hows it going guy.. exam in 12 days....!!! wow! hope all is fine with u.. take care buddy.. chill out i am sure ull do awesome... dont worry too much...
indi do u even visit this site these days.. hows the cooking coming along... ? learnt anything new.. hhahaaa i am sure u r waiting for the 31st.. freedom from internship.. its the bst feeling ever..no more grouchy n mean residents and hods to deal with.. hehehe
pash.. how is mumbai ?? please go meet muffin if u have time... he will go mad with joy..
take care everyone.. ciao
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »