Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176
hey pash mystique loses her powers in the end.. and shes betrays everyone.. no u rnt like mystique!!!!!! and hmmm fester is sooo ganda.. no no .. i like "thing" do u want to be thing????
anyways back to studies.. cya...
iv done the revision!!! thats why im doomed... physio n me just dont go together...

i want to be fester... im happy being bald ugly and completely lovable!!! and i was always GIVEN the guy role to play, guess i was never to girlie! ..Tongue i was anne franks boyfriend peter van dan in the diary of ann frank and i remember having to completely chop off my long locks! i made a cute boy friend Tongue

see u soon mr wolf!
iv done the revision!!! thats why im doomed... physio n me just dont go together...

i want to be fester... im happy being bald ugly and completely lovable!!! and i was always GIVEN the guy role to play, guess i was never to girlie! ..Tongue i was anne franks boyfriend peter van dan in the diary of ann frank and i remember having to completely chop off my long locks! i made a cute boy friend Tongue

see u soon mr wolf!
I had some problem with my comp...so could not log in...aaarrrrrgh...indi u made me so angry...shark fin soup. ..how cruel...who told u that that fins r taken from dead shark...get ur facts straight...fOR THE PROCESS OF FINNING...they catch live shark..after cutting its fins ..shark r thrown back to sea...finless shark can not move...they die of suffocation. now r u happy making that soup....Are u calling me a bait!!!...lets see about that....Im coming after u indi...Im going to hunt u down...Run indi...run for ur life!.Smile)
I had some problem with my comp...so could not log in...aaarrrrrgh...indi u made me so angry...shark fin soup. ..how cruel...who told u that that fins r taken from dead shark...get ur facts straight...fOR THE PROCESS OF FINNING...they catch live shark..after cutting its fins ..shark r thrown back to sea...finless shark can not move...they die of suffocation. now r u happy making that soup....Are u calling me a bait!!!...lets see about that....Im coming after u indi...Im going to hunt u down...Run indi...run for ur life!.Smile)
Hey indi, accept it ...u dont have ur culinary skills ..just stick to ur philosophy.
Hey indi, accept it ...u dont have ur culinary skills ..just stick to ur philosophy.
Hey wolverine,
u want me to play..a quiet,shy, weak Rogue who doent have much powers....it is a total looser role...I hope she gets Power in X-men 4. but she acts well. anyway..pash do u like Lady deathstrike role...she was sent to kill wolverine...but later she looses power.
cd, adrenaline & indi got a better role...anywayz guys I must get going....get little work done...see u all X- women group later.....audios.
Hey wolverine,
u want me to play..a quiet,shy, weak Rogue who doent have much powers....it is a total looser role...I hope she gets Power in X-men 4. but she acts well. anyway..pash do u like Lady deathstrike role...she was sent to kill wolverine...but later she looses power.
cd, adrenaline & indi got a better role...anywayz guys I must get going....get little work done...see u all X- women group later.....audios.
hey why is everyone giving me powerless roles????????? I dont want to lose my powers!!!!

IM LADY GALADRIEL....the elven queen of Lorien and she has the power to heal anything...thats who i am...the Lady of Lorien!Smile

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »