Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMG from Russia -
GurMin

Thanks again!!
Again my congratulations and GOOD LUCK on Step 2.

I'm planning to take exam in the end of May. Will see....

Emil.

Natasha - nberdnyk

Thank you , Julie!
Not many people share their experience. Good luck on Step 2. Where do you live now? Which state? Thanks. Natasha
JuliaMi

Thank you! I'll try to beat the mean again in the next year.

I am from a small town in Lower Michigan
JuliaMI

Personal to Natasha.

Do not try to share my or any other experience - it is the common mistake number two (number one - when people think that USMLE may be done "quick and easy"). Create your own. Try different books, stategies, time regiments. When you understand how you can use your own experience and knowledge, you will find this exam... not easy but not so difficult. I think that all studets who try USMLE have more or less similar knowledge - but not all can use it in the right place and right time.
inder - sethi_30

could u please name the atlases and question books u solved..i am currently studying the same books doing bss finding it difficult have done nms..kaplan q bank..will start onto kaplan q bnk..u said u did 2000q in each subject..wow..amazing what were ur resources..were u able to solve all those q by studying brs hysiology brs pathoand lww biochem and pharma..i also have webpath cd..do i need to solve the problems in that cd..please guide..
inder - sethi_30

could u please name the atlases and question books u solved..i am currently studying the same books doing bss finding it difficult have done nms..kaplan q bank..will start onto kaplan q bnk..u said u did 2000q in each subject..wow..amazing what were ur resources..were u able to solve all those q by studying brs hysiology brs pathoand lww biochem and pharma..i also have webpath cd..do i need to solve the problems in that cd..please guide..
JuliaMI

I did all q books and reviews named in "First Aid" as A, B+ or B and some B- overall about 30000 questions. During two last monts i did 300 per day. WebPath, NetBiochem (this thing is really good), all possible Pretests (especially good Integrated Clinical, Clinical vingettes, Biochem, Micro, Anatomy and Neuro), about 1000 from Tresor's Pharmacology (very similar with exam), all Appletone's reviews, some NMS reviews - questions only(NMS anatomy has 300 really good questions, but the book.... it's impossible to read without large bottle of Russian Vodka :-) , Exammaster - 8000 but very short and easy. The best Micro - Appleton's Review. NMS Laso review - good as "last thing before".
JuliaMI

www.medicalstudent.com - many normal and path gross, neuro and radiology atlases online and free. The best pathology-histology pictures (everything you need to know and see) are on WebPath. Choose gross atlas book with different pictures (MRI, R. CT, scemes, ets) - i used Atlas of Human Anatomy by S. Jacob (Churchill Livingstone, England, 2002) and basic human neuroanatomy Atlas by G. Watson, Little, Brown and Co, London, 1991). But you can use some other, it is not the main problem.

peace

I graduated also from kharkov medical inst.
I did my step one and failed it I need all help I can get to go through it again
Natasha - nberdnyk

I am from Ukraine too. You can e-mail me, if you want. Thanks, Natasha.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »