Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New passing score for Step 2 CK is 184 - meddoc28
dear forum members;
there is no reason to hate anybody even if you think it is affecting everybody the positive side of it is that all of us will do a better and deeper preparation and it will increase the quality of the medical care to the patients, and i am sure all of you are competent to face and pass the exam, so it won't affect you at all,
sincerely yours felix
More 99ers, more passed test takers -> the increased passing score. If we hate that new passing score, it means we hate ourself who would like to pass the exam with a good score, right?
http://www.usmle.org/news/step2minpass2007.htm
I wonder, what do u think is the passing score 10 or 20 years ago? I guess they are not as good as the New Usmle passers.. (just kidding)
But they are sucessfull and are in the high class now while we are still struggling with the difficult situation in the very competitive residency environment. The current passed test taker (184) may beg to get a position of Medical Assitant from the former test taker 20 years ago (100..?). However, their experience over 20 years in the US can bid for their position. That's life! Study harder and harder! Don't look back.
can you put the link
sorry its posted
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »