Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the role of STEP 3 in match process? - ampicillin
there will be a new law!
@aybab:

the need of the new law to control flip-flop MDs who are crooked and unjust in the licensing system to profit from it instead of the American public........you are an example.
LOL!
this is the address you send your ID card for USMLE step 3:

USMLE Customer Support Center
United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
400 Fuller Wiser Road
Euless, TX 76039

I guess you pay a little attention and notice the phonetic joke here? really, you think it is accidental ?

I guess you'll hear them moving soon !

it's a pathetic joke !
I have already submitted the Certification of Identification form.
@drshawnohara:

thanks for your good will trying to help old grad some ideas, but let me tell you this story that is like a folklore about a teaser goon:

this teaser goon loves to tease people too much. One day he ran through the village yelling, FIRE ! FIRE! FIRE! a lot of villagers ran after him bringing buckets of full water, other with big fans, etc. after a while, he stopped running and turned around laughing, i was joking, there was no FIRE, i just wanted to know if villagers cared.

then, another day, his wife cooked and accidentally ignited a fire, his house was really on a big fire!

this time, he ran through the village again in frantic yelling, OMG MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE, FIRE, BIG FIRE, please help me!

guess what? nobody listened to him! later that day, the villagers finally found out there was actually a fire at his house which is now all in ash!

that is the story of pathetic joke that makes people TOO SICK !
^ The spam is strong with this young one.
To clarify: My above response was directed at someone spamming the site, not cp.

this is saying for someone afraid I am sick of age discrimination! EEOC claimed someone is over 40 to be in the criteria if they are age discriminated. I am at least there!

I am not young, but blessed for my young look. Groceries stores asked for my ID card to sell me alcohol soda! I told them i am over 18, they didn't believe me! this was 6 years ago! But, i hate Dorian Gray story! not all young-looking old people are like that, i am very genuine and honest! whatever people think wrong and say or just try to pry for information, then here you got it!
It is important to have step 3 and it add more advantage to the application. They are PD and Programs that had issues with residents passing the step 3 and therefore the board specialty and therefore the program credibility were going down.
I had a personal experience where the PD asked me about USMLE step 3.
Therefore I am starting seriously to prepare and get rid of this and afther that it will be a history !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »