Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am back.. - 2confused2bdoctor
do..you dont need to buy his book, i have pdf version of his r/r..never baught it. I just listened to his audio and also read kaplan before doing goljan..i only did goljan couple time..his lectures are more helpful to clear out concepts..
hey..!!
can u plz tell me frm where shall i do parasito..?FA wud be enough?
hi 2c2bd,,
can i have ur e mail plz,,,as i have exam close by & need ur guidence,,,thanx in advance.
ya FA is good enough..and UW Qs..
Thanks a lot, buddy, thank you sooooooo much for such detailed description of your exam.
We all here really appreciated.

By the way, did you do NBME form 5 and 6 or take a look of them, if you did, which form do you think your exam close to, form 5 or 6 ?

I wish you get terrific score, you deserve it !!!!!!
i did nbme5, it was allright, i have nbme 1-5, they are good prediction, closest one are 3-5..but dont see similar Qs, you do see similar pattern of questions so its good to do them and to gain confidence and learn how to answer qs and also elimination process..good luck.
CONGRATULATIONS MAN! Thats all! I wish you a pass score............. I know you have work a lot and deserve to pass...........Ill try my self in maybe a month or two..........Wheres is OKt3?
Thanks again for your feedback.

You said NBME form 3-5 close to the exam, but I got almost 100 point higher in form 3 than form 5, I did both form on line, did form 3 2 week ealier than form 5, any explanation?

I am really worried right now after I took form 5.
dont worry..just look at the mistakes you made and your weak areas by comparing both and make you next move..work on it and i am sure you will do fine. good luck.
Thank you for yor assurance and thank you for your patience answered all of my Qs, now I am really hoping that I can as relax as you at this moment.

Enjoy your life now !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »