Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am back.. - 2confused2bdoctor
Thanks a lot 2C2BD, for your valuable inputs. Hope u get a score that you wish.
The link to Cell mol bio HY is not working tho'. Please do u have any other links to that?
Thanks again.
no sorry i dont have any other link..thats all i have. may b someone else might be able to help you.
hi, m v much interested in HY mol,but i cant download rapid shares any file don know what i
needed to do so,,,,,,,,could possible to send PDF on my add.
siddique_arif(underscore bet siddique&arif)
sorry 4 bothering u again.
ADMIRING.......AGAIN....

A Q PLEASE : WHERE DO YOU GET THE NBME ANSWERS?
DO YOU MIND EMAIL ME A COPY IF YOU HAVE?
GOOUTFORFRESHAIR@YAHOO.CA

THANKS A LOT!
what do u suggest we shud read in last 20 days?
good luck..good day..good score..
congratulations. and it was gr8 tht u share ur experiences with us.
nbme answers are at the end of nbmes posted here..for 5 and 6 there were answers discussed here in forum..thnx everyone..
2c2bd
wish u to hv great score.now pls give some advice about newborn in usmle USMLE forum. i have just startetd with kaplan.wot else i need 2 go forward succeedinly 2 tke preparation?
Keep up with kaplan, if you have DVDs..watch them in case of confsions..i dont have them..but i have heard it does waste lot of time. So its up to you to follow them or not.. Do lots of Qs..if you can do kaplan and UW both..thats more then enough for this exam..you can always do UW and thats great too. if you can read HY molecular first 70 some pages..they are great..Follow goljan pathology..its the best thing for this exam and concepts. Keep it to basics level..good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »