Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N.B.M.E challenge! - pepsi00
then thats answer,where you get that info from? GOLIJAN?
B. Hepatic acetyltransferase activity answer to question 3
Next Set
________

1.) A 45-year-old man develops a fever, a cough productive of rusty sputum, and chest pain. Sputum cultures are positive for Streptococcus pneumoniae. He is treated with antibiotics and recovers uneventfully. Which of the following cell types is most likely responsible for regeneration of the injured tissue?

A) Clara cell

B) Fibroblast

C) Macrophage

D) Type I pneumocyte

E) Type II pneumocytes +++

Two types of cells contribute to the maintenance of the alveoli of the lungs: Type I and Type II pneumocytes. These cells function to aid in gas exchange, secretion of pulmonary surfactant, and self-regeneration.Type I pneumocytes are responsible for gas exchange in the alveoli and cover a majority of the alveolar surface area (>95%). While type I pneumocytes account for most of the surface area, they are approximately half as numerous as type II cells, due to differences in size. Type I pneumocytes are large, thin cells stretched across a large surface area, while type II pneumocytes are smaller cells.Type II pneumocytes are granular and roughly cuboidal in shape. Type II pneumocytes are typically found at the alveolar-septal junction and cover a much smaller surface area than type I cells (
Next Set
________

1.) A 45-year-old man develops a fever, a cough productive of rusty sputum, and chest pain. Sputum cultures are positive for Streptococcus pneumoniae. He is treated with antibiotics and recovers uneventfully. Which of the following cell types is most likely responsible for regeneration of the injured tissue?

A) Clara cell

B) Fibroblast

C) Macrophage

D) Type I pneumocyte

Two types of cells contribute to the maintenance of the alveoli of the lungs: Type I and Type II pneumocytes. These cells function to aid in gas exchange, secretion of pulmonary surfactant, and self-regeneration.Type I pneumocytes are responsible for gas exchange in the alveoli and cover a majority of the alveolar surface area (>95%). While type I pneumocytes account for most of the surface area, they are approximately half as numerous as type II cells, due to differences in size. Type I pneumocytes are large, thin cells stretched across a large surface area, while type II pneumocytes are smaller cells.Type II pneumocytes are granular and roughly cuboidal in shape. Type II pneumocytes are typically found at the alveolar-septal junction and cover a much smaller surface area than type I cells (
Next Set
________

A) Clara cell

B) Fibroblast

C) Macrophage

D) Type I pneumocyte

Next Set
________

A) Clara cell

B) Fibroblast

C) Macrophage

D) Type I pneumocyte

RIDICILOUS!

but it works, congratulations!!!
its cutting my post,i dont get why.
NBME 5/Q 4/BLOCK2/
DURING T 7 phage infection to E coli 1000 phage particle released.One of these phage
particle have e coli chromosome rather than phage.will this phage be able to inject DNA
to e coli and how many phage particle will produce?
Able to inject------------# of particle produce
A. yes 1000
B.yes 100
C.YES 1
D.YES 0
e.no 0
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »