Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
img friendnly........ :) -
@#****

doesn't seem like u r doing too much work or else u wouldn't be wasting other people's time.there r so many of us who r spending a lot of time and money doing all kinds of research into programs and the number of hours put in is huge.i wouldn't have minded giving information but u just want us to list all the programs in so many states.pls pay money and find out for urself.no i will not keep my mouth shut.the way to ask is to give the name of 1 or 2 hospitals and find out not to become a freeloader.
mini

hi reena, i am stil applying. going thru freida and looking at hosps and also look into scutwork.com.......will give you some idea abt the hospitals. I too need help hence asking ppl.hence putting questions on this forum.
BUT SOME JERK on this site has a prob with me asking questions. NOt like I ASKED HIM/HER for their input!!!!!!
GL reena,hope info helped.....
reena

thanks for replying.

have u mailed me. coz if u hv i dint got tht. can u do that again.which subject are applying for.. have u got any calls as yet.

putting up Q and looking for ur queries is wht this forum is all about .. if one has a desire to help he/she could do that..
not to be offensive but if anyone does not want to help, one should not reply against the message.
Katty

Here is one suggestion. When you apply... try to apply for the programs where the interview start date is not more than just few days back (max. 15 days back) or interviews are yet to be started.

Then there will be good chance of looking into our application and profile. For me it seems most of the programs are not even seeing the application because they already finalised the interview list even though deadline is not crossed.

I feel that way we can invest our money efficiently.

I may be wrong. I am just putting my opinion.

New York hospitals are IMG friendly but they are not good.
reena

hey katty..

thanks for ur advice.. does this apply for IM or for all other streams as well.

thanks
mini

katty,
best thing to do then is to try to call up the hosp and see if they are taking anymore applications. that way,it save u money from applying to programs that wont even look at ur applications! thats what i am doing...
reena

mini are u from LHMC..

anyhw can u share the info woth me .. ill try and call half of other hospitals u havent called yet..

and u can share woth ones u already called.
>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »