Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Bottom scores,Pls help!want to kill myself -
op - opta05

anybody wants to forward the list to me too, Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sp - medemail04

can u guys email the list to me,please.
docsa - docsa2

please email me the list . thanks .
Hi can I get the list - tboski

25 rejections, no interviews, can I please get the list
predator,

i,m in same situation,,kindly forward the list to me as well,
usmle9
thanx ,,bye
predator,

i,m in same situation,,kindly forward the list to me as well,
usmle9
thanx ,,bye
sahana - drbuvana

Guys , pls forward the list to me.
sam

plz mail me too. no interview till now. depressed.
samdaniel
ani

I really find this odd all these folks asking for this list. A chap writes a message saying he is very depressed, maybe even suicidal, and doesn't know what to do and a symptathetic chap offers him a list of programs; then several people hear of this list and all want it off him but not a single one has had either the decency, courtesy or concern to answer his message, over him advice, or even over sympathy. All you guys are interested in is yourself and not even concerned about the original contributor's problems. Depressed doc real laudable that in your hard times you have taken to helping these selfish doctors who requested the list from when not one of them has enquired about your well being or offered you advice. Shame on them. I think this thread should go back to what it was - your problem - and just ignore all these folks who care only about themselves.

To depressed doc I say keep it up. Just keep applying I am sure you will get a position sooner or later. I think your hard work, persistence and decency will get you a reward. I have not been thru the match so cannot offer you any advice but hopefully some others will when all these self-centred guys after a free ride leave you alone and give space for people to address your initial question.

Best wishes

Best of luck
Jais - dr_jaiswal

hey img i request u to plz send me also one copy of the list .i ll be very thnakful to you and i wish god bless you with all his grace in coming match!!!
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »