Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Bottom scores,Pls help!want to kill myself -
mr bean

to IMG, please send me the list... thanks! t_renato
Neo

Hi! DepressedDoc ,
I Have a piece of Advide which was given by me to my class mate who is in PGY-2 now! see with that scores first you need to apply in only those where either they dont sponser visa's or only give J1,secound which do not have a score barrier for appications to be reviewed,third apply to branches Like psy,IM,FP,etc .
You will definately make it,but last thing which is quite depressing to you is apply very early for these,almost bfore sept.
I hope it Helps,take care,see ya bye....
mrr - ratnakar_6

Hi IMG

CLd u plz send me the list of hospitals accepting those with low scores .i am also i n the same boat .
thanks
ratnakar_6
Zanthi - zanthini

Can hyou please forward me the list. Thanks
jz - hqzing

hi, img, could you plez email me this list too. i have low score and long graduated year too, is there any hope?
bid

hi img

thank you for helping others .i also had low scores and i m getting a lot of rejections ,i m so depressed could you please send me the list of programs that have low scors requirement , and thank you in advance .my email is
fashionbid
N.R.

Hi ,IMG!
Thank you for your help! We are on the same boat. Try to think positive! At least we have scramble and postmatch. Could you please send me the list of programs. My e-mail is nrukav. Thank you. Good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »