Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
every one waiting for result get together here - spssps
again and again, i am afraid about communication skills part:
i did not ask permission to write the notes.
i did not drap 6 patients
did not counsel 3 patients
am i going to fail??????????????????????? please quick answer
hey abcde85
i also did not take permission abt taking notes and i think i wrote many things like any drugs sp using currently,his or her pmh and many other things like i wrote much during all of my encounters and did not take permission for that not even in a single encounter.that thing is really killing for me why did i do that?
try not to think about the mistakes...what is done is done....pray for the best!
FREUD,
I agree bro....GOOD LUCK for all.........
For those that think your 2 old I graduated early 90's and got many ivs. Of course everone said we need you to pass cs. I acutally got ivs after the first failed cs attempt. Please old grads KEEP UP HOPE.
This result is my life. I can't even think about trying to study a 3rd time for this... I need to pass this time.. God needs to help me get through this.
we all have done very good in some cases, so we can hope on that.out of 12 I did excellent in 6 cases, average in 3 cases and the other 3 cases I am not very satisfied. i hope every thing will be fine on Wednesday, so let us start hoping good, and thinking about what good things we did in exam. i think that will help us to reduce tension
advil245,

I had the similar situation. In one specialty that I really like but is highly competitive, I applied 40 pgs, but only 1 IV (Heartbroken to me), my backup is IM, which I applied 22, only 4 IVs. The program gave me pre-match is a community IM. Just wait to clear my CS.
36 hours ................more
last day for waiting, every thing will be fine tomorrow mng.I think I am more tense for the result than the IV
hi guys, i will not open my result tomorrow until see your response about the results...
i hope that all of us will pass......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »