Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
every one waiting for result get together here - spssps
i took exam on dec 17 and i got my result today
Yes i did at 9:17 am central time... By email-
I took mine on dec 22nd and i got the result an hour ago
drlia,
please i am afraid to open my result, how much mistakes did u do during the exam, please tell me in details
I passed. Thank you God.
I just got my result and I failed. Any adivse?
advil245

It is official, that I have passed. But I am still able to apply for CS in IWA, just 2 minutes ago, as I tried PER your request.

You will be fine. Again, my prayer goes to you. May God's Grace gives you courage.
Best Luck.
hi guys, i failed cs, just got the score....need a quick advice
i failed in cis.... but my question is all the three components in cis are over the borderline but my overall cis is with in borberline(fail)
can anyone explain me what that means? isnt the performance an average of all the parts together......
hey abcde 85
i did many mistakes like i did not pull leg extension in one case, in another case i forgot to push the leg extension in when i asked sp to get up and sit after abd exam,i asked the sps to spell the names of medications some of them were v common drugs for flue or fever like tylenol as i did not know any trade name of drugs in us .in fone case i did poor like i could not make any d d in my mind and the lady on fone was daughter of 84 yr old patient she asked me what should i do doctor? and i was completely blank what should i say.i completed all my cases 3 to 4 mins before alloted time so i was worried abt missing lot of things.another most terrible thing was that all my sps were expressionless as they did not like my performance.but i m pass thanks to Allah and this is all because of prayers of my parents, family and my little daughter that i passed cs in first attempt.
passed...was too freaked out to check score when it had come[5hours back]...just checked it now...cant stop smiling Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »