Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J 1 visa fron india lets help in the process - adwitya82
up.
ask them to send u a scanned copy of signed contract.. then u can use that to get ur SON
i got my SON with an offer letter that was signed by both me and my program.

also..my program already forwarded my application to ECFMg with just my offer letter...even though i hv contract..they said they dont need it...only offer letter is good enough..
i got my SON with an offer letter that was signed by both me and my program.

also..my program already forwarded my application to ECFMg with just my offer letter...even though i hv contract..they said they dont need it...only offer letter is good enough..
does anyone know what the current turnaround time for ecfmg is?. my paperwork should reach them this week.im guessing this is "rush hour"
Hi Guys,
In the ECFMG J-1 sponsership ,There is a highlight called correspondence tracking,My most recent outgoing correspondence shows as deficinecy letter sent on 4/23/09. WT does this mean?
ouch..def letter means something is missing.. u would have to send complete documents
could one of you please point me how to check j1 status after logging on to oasis? there is no link that shows up on mine yet :-(
can some one tell me how much time does it take to get the visa stamped after the interview is given in India...kindly write..
suppose if I give my interview near 11-12 june,, will I be late for the orienttation on 23rd June..

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »