Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J 1 visa fron india lets help in the process - adwitya82
makeurluck,
Your friend can collect the SON for you as long as you give him an authorization letter letting the Ministry of health know that he will collect the doc on your behalf! I'm not sure about the format of the letter... maybe it would be best to call them up and confirm..
to ashoopar1:
can you plz contact me at cktelnet5.....i am changing my status from h4 to j1 too. mayb we can help each other.
Thank you so much miss9999.
Thanks Mathu.
Is anyone sending any document for "7" thrd part documentd of funding??
Hey thank you so much for the information. I googled and found the website, I think most people can do that as well.
HI mathu,

It seems that you are in USA. Are you going to get your J1visa from here only or you will have to go back to your home country. The reason I am asking you this is because I am currently staying in USA on a dependent visa of my husband who is on J1 and needs to get my visa status changed from J2 to J1.

I was wondering if it is possible to get the status changed here in US after getting the statement of need. Please advise.

Thanks
giro23,
Yes, I am in the US now. I'm still pondering on what to do. I'm on an H4 visa and am trying to find out if I can get my stamping done from Canada rather than going back to India once I get my papers. Wish I could be of more help but I dont know the facts myself!!
To Mathu,
I am also on H4 right now. Could u please leave u r email id so that i can get in touch with u about the j1 processing.

Thanks.
getresidency/mathu,

i am also on h4 can you plz share ur email id so tht we can help eachother with the j1 visa processing....cktelnet5
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »