Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J 1 visa fron india lets help in the process - adwitya82
most common process and what ECFMG expects is to communicate with Program POC rather than candidates applying thmeselves.

but i pC tell you to send it yourself you cna if PC has already filled setcion B for you already.

I heard thi shappened in last year to some programs do give you documents to send tehm yourslef but For DS 2019 in both cases will come to PC not directly to you.
are you supposed to go personally for the statement of need to Delhi or it can be done via fax??
which way is faster...
do they give in hand if we go personally..

To get a SON do we need a signed contract from the program?? My program has sent me an unsigned contract. So i cant apply to SON untill i get back my signed contract i guess....
You need a copy of the offer letter or contract...just that it must have segments where both parties have signed.
bump.
premacth candidaes have offer letter whcih can work I guess.

bu unsigned contract doesn work.

sign and send it back and email pc to send you a copy or scanned copy of signed contract by email to obtain SON.

it might take few more days. but it definitely says signed contract by both patrties.
hi sharmith...i have same ques...my program also sent me an unsigned cocntract..can i still apply statement of need with an unsigned contract?? plz help!!!
hi! i got offer letter which is signed by prog director but there is no space for my signature,can i use it for applying to get SON and ds2019????????
up

well I think any document signed by both parties is OK...

but please call them for prompt and correct response
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »