Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alhamdulillah.....258/99 - dr_aa
i will be waiting for ur reply.I m weak in behavioral science and biostats too.. thanks.
congratulations.
u have a wonderful helping heart ....MAY GOD BLESS U with all wonderful things.
thanks................
congrats brother
Hi..dr_aa. Congratulations! I've seen u help so many ppl on the forum these past weeks n I'm sure u deserve every bit of ur success!

Would you please answer a few Qs for me?
1. I'm also a slow reader n about to finish my first proper read of the subjects, but have done it very slowly..yet to do anat & micro and have been trying for past 4-5 mnths to work.. Could you tell me how you kept urself motivated all throughout your long study period? Also, I feel like I have forgotten what I read so painstakingly earlier on. How did you retain the info?

2. I read in your experience that you did Uworld subjectwise. I'm also doing the same - after finishing a subject, I do its Qs. But I'm afraid the % I am getting right is higher coz I just read the subject before. Any tips to truly assess how I am progressing?

3. As I asked earlier too, I feel I forget a subject once I finish with it, how to keep it in ur head, coz at exam time, we wont be able to revise everything just before.

Thanks.
thanx...... goodluck to u guys n may Godbless ya all
wow hearty congrats ,we are expecting u will get good score ,u r so sound in concepts.

god bless u.
i knew you are 99er from start the way you guided us all you are the kind of people this forum should always have take your wife for a date this is her success too and goodluck for step 2 and dont forget praying for us.
hey drnisha......
i just have 1 thing to say, take ur exam when u r doing well on ur nbme's.... do take one of em online so as to know ur weaknesses......this is so essential....... read through kaplan as u r doing UW, reviewing UW q's does take alot of time..... its normal...... n as i said b4, 4m wt i know, if u make like 10 mistakes/block on nbme, u'll do great on ur exam........
anyway goodluck studying...Godbless ya
mubrook bro you really deserve it thanks to ALLAH swt
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »