Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alhamdulillah.....258/99 - dr_aa
hey, dr_aa, I know its asking a lot, but please do answer my Qs, as per ur time. Thanks.
Thanks.. what about biostats and beh science? i was always weak in biostats..
most of the friends here mentioned they revewed kaplan, FA, Goljan RR, UW Qbanks 2-3 times.. i dont see it happening with me.. i see doing them only once, or not sure with finishing them in time.. i hv 3 yr son..
can u tell me about time management too?
hey indeigal,
this is ur 1st reading, so this is normal, it takes time to get all the concepts..... take ur time, as u r doin ur UW, take notes on kaplan, so that with ur subsequent UW review u dont hv to read thru the explanation again, saves time like that......... use UW as a learning tool, once done take n nbme to c where u stand, that is the best predictor of ur actual score
how good of a predictor did u think the nbme scores were? and which nbme was the best one? if u dont mind, could u share ur nbme scores with us?
Amazing score dr_aa!! wish you all the best and goodluck with the step 2s
hey drnisha, i read kaplan for stats..... n watched stats videos, more than enough, n UW q's 4 stats were 2good...... i read through kaplan's beh science, n read conrad fischer's ethics book....... o make sure u read kaplan n goljan 3-4 times, 1 reading wdnt be enough.........
i was very bad at time management.............so im not the right person to tell u how to manage time........... all i can say is that no matter how much u study, make sure u study well...... if u dont get anything out of wt u r studying n sit infront of ur book 4 8-10 hrs.....u r wasting time......
CONGRATS ... you deserve it for helping everyone in this forum. You will become a great doc in future.
double congrates u deserve it which nbme close to exam
hey samomcos, i just took nbme3, turned out to be a good predictor 4 me........
640/253......... 258
MASHALLAH....Congrats n Goodluck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »