Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alhamdulillah.....258/99 - dr_aa
hey wow congrats dr , that was what expected from such a brilliant and helping person. i am very happy for you and i pray that may ALLAH give you such successes in future ameen. remember me in your prayers and salaam to all ur loving family
Thank you dr_aa. Any tips on how you dealt with family members pressuring you to take it when u did not feel ready? I'm facing it..n dont know what to do.
thanx for such nice words............... goodluck to u too
many many Congratulations dr_aa.
can u plz guide me ?I did twic Kaplan ,and offline UW once.
should i go for online UW ....or aftr 3rd reveision.
Thanks in anticipation.
hey indeigal, wt do u do, u just listen to wt they say n do what u think is right...... remember nobody can know ur postion, so take it when u r ready........ dont ever come in that pressure.
respectfully, make em understand ur situation n tell em that u know what u r doing, n u have to take ur time....... thats it....... it worked 4 me.......
hey arwa, i wd say take n nbme n see where u stand cz u've done 2 readings........ if u want u can get UW online too, but remember, never stop reading ur books even when u r doing UW...... this step1 stuff gets out of ur head real fast
Thanks alot dr-aa.
Material is very volatile .I know .
this is wt I am confused either one
more quick read or UW online ?

bohot bohot mubarak,,,,,,,,,,,u deserved it
congrats to all ur family
Thank you dr_aa for helping me out. Your advice is all extremely helpful. May god bless ya!
Congrats dr_aa.... very glad to see ur score... u really deserve it....
u r very inspirational to this forum, including for me... i started with stable mind when i read ur exam experience post in this forum... please keep in touch with this forum, as long as possible for u... Have good journey towards step 2... hope we all again meet in step 2 forum...
Congratulations draa, wish you all the best for step 2 too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »