Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alhamdulillah.....258/99 - dr_aa
thanx ............
I am new here & it feels so nice to see ppl like u score so high! Always an inspiration for us. Congrats & good luck for other steps too!
dr_aa ,

hearty congratulations .u have done a wonderful job.you deserve it.may u score high 99 in other steps also.dr_aa could u please forward me the nbme forms offline if u have it to
usmle19
good luck to u.
thanx.....
Congrats!! It was an aweome accomplishment!!
I was wondering how u studied the last 2 weeks b4 the exam. did u just do questions?? Was also wondering if u recommend just doing world repeatedly or trying others like kaplan. Ive done both online but wanted ur opinion. Also I am planning to take the exam in 2 weeks and scored a 201 on nbme..... ur advice wld be appreciated.. THXS
hey neuroganglion, well during the last month i didnt do Q's ( except online nbme 3 that i did 2 days b4 exam but never reviewed it).... i just went through my kaplan books and notes that i had, n obviously RR patho.......
good luck on ur exam, i pray that u do good..... ur nbme wd have predicted ur weaknesses, focus on em......make sure that during the last 2-3 days u look over pharma, micro, stats, dsm4axis1n2, defences, sleep n ethics...... endo, upper limb n lower limb, ebryology...... u'll get q's 4m these areas definitely.......
hi dr aa
congragulations for u r score its awesome to get a score like this i think that allah has opened all doors of mercy for u like u wrote about u family i laws n wife very few will have all thing prefect n masallah u have that which is by u hard work n allah's mercy
i wish i get a score like this
anyway pls remember us in u prayers n good luck for step 2
r u a img or amg n when did u graduate
iam doinog micro now this is my 2 nd read
for low so i started with kaplan again u were the one who told me to go to kaplan again
as i was scoring low in uw n got low score i nbme
now which q bank to start again uw or kaplan or umlerx
thanx.
im an img..... n i graduated in 2008.....
inshaAllah work hard n have faith in Allah, n He'll take care of everything.... goodluck studying n may Allah bless u
UW is the best....... go 4 it.....
hi dr_aa
congrats again
one last question before u stop coming on step 1 forum
how did u manage memorizing all the formulae of pharm,renal and resp physio and B.sciences.
i m so bad in this .
and can u plz leave a line on this email id usmlee_2010
so i can add u in my maiing list and whenever i want to ask any question abt step 1 prepor taking any ideas, i could mail u .
Thanks
that would be very nice of u .
Wow mashallah congratulations!! All teh best for the future aa!!
And we ll keep asking for stuff from you so do stick around on the step 1 forum as well
cheers!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »