Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step3 FAIL - penci
greentealover..... i have a request to u.. would u like to send me the PR note?? plzz i need it badly... my email add debjit81
Hi guys,

felt better to hear encouraging words . I failed too. My score was 74/185. Did very well in CCS ( all performance on extreme right hand side) failed in questions. i am in residency get very less time to study. Studied for about 4 weeks 2-3 hrs a day. just did UW. can you send me the premier videos/notes. I would highly appreciate it.

Yhanks My e0-mail Id is docmin76
drdeb I have no problem sending the material to you but its a book and I have only one copy. I don't have it on my laptop. If there is any way I can send it to you plz let me know I will be happy to send it.

greentealover do you have it on your computer? can you send it to me my email vamsinagineni
Thank you
greentealover and penci,
pls send me PR video/audio...
neverstop4life
@greeentealover..or anyone.

can u please email me PR notes..I have exam in 1 week..I really need it badly..plz..god bless you.

jimmy198394

Thanx.

pls send me the PR NOTES

e-mail; goodness.success
Hey greentealover,
can you please send me the pr notes.I am in desperate need of this.
My e mail id is chinnureddy4u
Thank you in advance..
hi pls send me PR notes too! thanks! jia7910
to penci, did you take NBME before going to test? you should evaluate your level in advance.
greentealover and penci,
i know exactly how it feels bro..
i got equally bad scores and now im struggling to get bac 2 books for a 2nd attempt.
i would really appreciate if u could share your PR material with me..
thanks again,
mledocz
all the best
Greatealover,please I need the PR material.Send to: bonvero71 .

Thank you much.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »