Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step3 FAIL - penci
I'm so sorry to hear that. I just took my NBME exam and I didn't do well at all. I need a lot of help. Is there anyone that can PLEASE send me the PR notes and Material?

my email is: fascia25

Any help would be greatly appreciated for all of us.

Thanks.
There is another book that I used that I found EXTREMELY useful when I used it after reading and studying PR notes. This book is called Q&A for Step 3 from the Blueprints series. I am not a big fan of blueprints, but found this book really useful towards the end of my studying. Never did kaplan q bank, but did do some of q book. I thought the blueprints was better than q book. That way you're not doing ALL kaplan stuff. The MTB book is great after you've studied PR notes/lectures.
@ greentealover : Could you please send me the PR notes/lectures?
AM appearing for the Step 3 shortly, and would be realy grateful if you did.
My add is drsn77
Can someone send me too PR notes, really need it. I'm also in the same boat took step 3 but unfortunately failed with 67 score Sad
My I'd is saima_ghaffar812003
Please send PR notes to me as well.
dr.saminaafreen
Thanks
If you have failed Step 3 and want to figure out why....and find practical solutions...

Schedule your Online Step 3 guidance, diagnostic and remedial session ....before they end!

Please visit www.onlinehealthexpert.org
hi,
I also want PR material, pls sent it to me at kiki44841
greentealover............. can you plz or anyone who has it ...........plz give me PR books as well.....
thanks alot
my email is zozo_khan
Dear Doctors preparing for Step 3,

Don't be harsh on yourselves if you have failed Step 3...nor hope and pray for the problems to disappear on their own...don't stay in denial...the problem is not that you are not a great Doctor...the problem could be your understanding of the questions..your analysis and question answering skills...among many others...and can be figured out and fixed!!!

I am Dr. Harish Malik from BESTUSMLETUTOR and have been helping Doctors with all their USMLE needs. I can help you figure out your issues with Step 3 and help you find some practical solutions to your problems. The First 2 hour Online focused individualized diagnostic and remedial (FIDR) Step 3 session is a Free Step 3 individualized approach analysis and Skills building Session along with a review of some sample topics of your choice and Step 3 resources.

I hope to see you soon.

Please feel free to contact me.

Dr. Harish Malik
Ph: 8034935573
www.onlinehealthexpert.org
www.elitetutoringservice.com

Dear Doctors preparing for Step 3,

Don't be harsh on yourselves if you have failed Step 3...nor hope and pray for the problems to disappear on their own...don't stay in denial...the problem is not that you are not a great Doctor...the problem could be your understanding of the questions..your analysis and question answering skills...among many others...and can be figured out and fixed!!!

I am Dr. Harish Malik from BESTUSMLETUTOR and have been helping Doctors with all their USMLE needs. I can help you figure out your issues with Step 3 and help you find some practical solutions to your problems. The First 2 hour Online focused individualized diagnostic and remedial (FIDR) Step 3 session is a Free Step 3 individualized approach analysis and Skills building Session along with a review of some sample topics of your choice and Step 3 resources.

I hope to see you soon.

Please feel free to contact me.

Dr. Harish Malik
Ph: 8034935573
www.onlinehealthexpert.org
www.elitetutoringservice.com

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »