Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum guidance - what to do to ace step 3? - instant_cure
sorry man didn't mean to trash your effort...I'm just saying my goals are not to just pass it but to ace it. I want to know the most efficient and cheapest way of getting there. didn't mean to offend ya
Hey meee, when did you take your test? and would you mind posting what your CCS cases were? Thanks
Ratings of courses (35,000 views)

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com/
Please don't rush your Step 3. Find out why you Failed in a diagnostic and remedial Step3 session...

Also, it does not matter.when you test between now and June...test results will not be released until June 5th. So, it does not make any sense in taking it ...as you need 450-500 on NBME to pass! I scored 650 on it. Average US Grads score 550 on it...You can call me @ 803-493-5573. My name is Dr. Harish Malik. My website is BESTUSMLETUTOR!!!

What? Dr Shaun?? Do you mean the "Shaun T Insanity" exercise program?? ... this is nuts (keyword: insane)!
meee relax, that is phenomenal advice. Some people are just anxious, I am sure where that "what was your score" comment came. In other words what score to expect with your study plan.
congratulations on passing meee
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »