Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Maria Pau - imgspouse
fmg,
his majesty?
supreme commander?
who is that?
is HE/SHE?

(ps: sorry. i know i missed a lot. but i can't go back)
fmg: loool!!

meti: dont worry, just check the first 2 pges of the thread to know about our Supreme Leader.
wait,
i checked,
also i found that--
arn't we going away from our motto of G-star group.
somebody got prematched and now looking for match for life using our flatform?
thinking how much useful that?
john2007

i would need to know about ur credentials in detail.

anyway why don't u apply for a personal secretary for the supreme camcorder! u know u wont have to do much than just keep him reminding abt taking his anti-psychotics and wud need to give him occasional ECTs shocks..

and hey why dont u do smthing like dr belibibibeli... i-e selling toilet papers to IMGs.. coz thats wat his books can be best used as after reading it once.. and u know there are many people who will support u on that.. am talking about the go-green people.. the environmental guys... see this is gona be big.. u can be the author of the first disposable book in the history mankind.. its pages first spreading the knowledge to IMGs enlightening their upper storey and later help them cleaning their basements.. u know wat i mean.. belibelibibili... Smile
lols fmg! completely agreed.....we dont want the majesty to have another bout of outrage at the goings-on of the gangstas! his olanzapine and ECT is v precious Wink
haha fmg u really are creative! v suitable for marketing
up!
ahhhhhhhh! it works now!! the pc clitch o relse is gone...lets have some fun!! yeah ...someone was talkin about hangovet????^^^^
someone at target was busy and got the same issue i read!!....oh.......smelllin like a nasty thing is burnin......cud be my food Wink......i thought those slow cuuk dont burn! or dats coz i am a good cuuk!!^^^
fmg???? disposable img ripping out frndly iv book????? go green!!! Smile))))))))))))))))))oh boy, u r creative indeed.....come up with some ideas about img frndly business or job now!,,,,not disposable ones!!!
Good morning comrades
Hope you all are in the best of health and 2010 entered uneventful and for the better. Ive still got my stuffy nose and headaches Smile . Just wanted to wish you all a great weekend. Im heading to the kitchen having friends over tonight got to wipe up some concoctions.
Keep safe.
mysam.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »