Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Maria Pau - imgspouse
john2007

you can improve ur CV.. its never too late! if you are on the east coast, i will advise u to learn some hindi/urdu songs.. and few bollywood dance steps.. as there is a large number of hindi speaking bollywood lovers along the east coast, u never know when can ur luck shine as some one with a GC falls for you. something similar goes for those living in the mid west.. the only difference is that u have to learn spanish and guitar.. some places might demand that u know how to master baking the perfect pizza or that perfect pasta!! u know wat i am saying!! just make sure that its the right person u wana impress!!! just that little effort stands between u and ur GC!!

now how we can help u is by sending some fake gangsters who tend to tease ur new love.. in that empty street one eve... it will be all a well crafted plan.. where u come in an become the savior of ur new GC friend who falls in love!!!
^^^ I see a bollywood movie in the making but set in America !!
lols quite a plan f_m_g

u definitely will lead this gang to new heights with ur marketing sense n amazing schemes....
so that we can offer IMG customers not only residency spots but also GC life partnersSmile
fmg!!! thanks buddy!! wht a plan wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i knew it while back, so i cud have secured my 40ivs+ 70 prematches by now!! my bad!!
although, game is not over yet! wud definitely work to improve the cv!!! appreciate the crews back up!!!

Dear Comrades: As promised here is my humble contribution to the 1st Chapter of our constitution. Feel free to discuss it or dump it or add to it... just keep them nice and clean for all folks to enjoy. Cheers!

1. IMGgangstas will consider any organization like usmlezone or medhelp and its like as their enemy.
2. IMGgangstas shall treat, any IMG tired of USMLE, $$ spent on externships, application and travel as a friend.
3. IMGgangstas are all expected to share residency information with one another.
4. IMGgangstas are expected to follow basic netiquettes, but should have roaring stomach hurting fun.
5. IMGgangstas are allowed to chat in forums in excess.
6. IMGgangstas shall not hurt another IMGgangsta without cause.
7. IMGgangstas are all equal.... except the Supreme (Dear) Leader

ps: Yes, I like Orwell's books.
strongly agree with 2,3,4 and lols@7
ok, agreed! keep it clean and civil!! & lets use Dr Maria Pau or B's couching service for mating-matchin purpose!!^^^
fmg: LOL!!

what happened: it like an empty congressional meeting in DC??
Agreed imgspouse
but wat if an IMG gets Belibiosis, How are we gona treat him/her....quarantine n treatment or quarantine without treatment ? Also shud we isolate the organism and sent for research n sensitivity testing ?
When we are done with the meeting at lincoln memorial,our supreme leader will sit on top of Peace monument n will adress the new imggansta cabinet, so all of u r requested to wait,watch n listen
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »