Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Maria Pau - imgspouse
welcome new gang members: drmaverick; Hb, john and mysam.

next we need to design a website like this one:

http://theusmlezone.com/public/

we can call it:

www.imggangstazone.com

Early birds will get huge discount and our free gangsta tatoo!
drmaverick: Comrade!!! There is no boss, we all are equal. residency is free for gasta members; though late comers will have to pay for the lease.
yourdoc is the leader as he/she has created the group.

Residency is NOT free for even members. As we said, we donate every single dollar to our bank accounts and help banks to get stabilize in this gloomy economy. So its the questions of donation and no one gets anything for free.
lollllllll
Thanx imgspouse

imgganstazone.com will b better
ooopppps there is still some controversies amongst the members of this group. We need an urgent board meeting to discuss certain issues before publishing anything.
OMG; Comrade Pyrimidine makes a good point. Comrade yourdoc will be the Supreme leader. ..

pssst Com. Pyrimidine - Its free, yes, but they will still have to pay a 'lease'...

also let me ask to include Comrade Meti to the group.

mysam: check your email.
all members are requested to report urgently for board of directors meeting at lincoln memorial in DC
we will discuss all issues and a new charter of the gangsta group will be written there
imgspouse is requested to write down the 1st draft of this charter and present it for discussion here
lol! thanx imgspouse.....im proud to be part of a gangster group!
wow.....how n where do i pay the 'lease'
Hb, I am glad that you are a proud member of our gang, and hope that you will kindly bear with me for the time being. It is hoped that during our 1st General Meeting at Lincoln Memorial at 8 PM, politburo members will be selected by Supreme Leader yourdoc. And it is hoped that as per the right bestowed on these members per Amendment 1; they will formulate the laws of their respective departments per their whims and fancies.
drmaverick: would you mind if the venue is Lincoln Memorial, S. Bronx NY?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »