Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Maria Pau - imgspouse
sure Imgspouse!
i offer my services to the gang and hope i will b lucky enough to b an office bearer too Smile
altho im not very acquainted with the supreme leader (he seems to have surfaced quite recently)
but my best wishes for the board meeting, in absentia!
kkk!!! Reporting to the meeting.
Following is the gangster group under the expert leadership of yourdoc,

imgspouse
pyrimidine
f_m_g
mysam
hemoglobin
john
drmaverick
meti (awaiting approval)
yeah sure imgspouse
let the venue b lincoln memorial bronx NY ( or it meeting can also b held at YOURDOC memorial, Harlem NY )
thanx for the list pyrimidine!

lols dr maverick @yourdoc memorial!
but that is befitting to the supreme leader of gangsters
Is there any chance of changing the name? Come on we arent gangsters we are the physicians who want the truth be known and helpers to fellow IMG's.
u r rite mysam but its the name proposed by our supreme leader yourdoc.
we will present a bill for name change in house of gangstas, but what if bill was passed by the house and the supreme leader refuses to sign it Sad
dont worry in that case we will stage a protest demo at yourdoc memorial in Harlem and get this name chage bill signed
I do not think that a name change is necessary. In fact suggesting a name change is almost blasphemy since the Supreme Leader envisioned the name itself. Please read the history of our organization.

Also, gang need not be just criminal (how does white collar practices be called criminal??)

"A gang is a group of people who, through the organization, formation, and establishment of an assemblage, share a common identity. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang

Thanks Com drmaverick and Com pyrimidine for setting in motion our First General Assembly. I am finishing up some menial job imaging neurons at the moment. I will be back soon afterwards to submit humbly by 7 point Charter for our Dear Leader to see and accept.
imgspouse, looking forward to the 7 principles and would like to share the 7 principles of Kwanzaa. Ps. Im not rubbing the Swahili thing , it's they are just good principles and I think we physicians apply them everyday in our lives one way or the other.

These seven principles comprise Kawaida, a Swahili term for tradition and reason. Each of the seven days of Kwanzaa is dedicated to one of the following principles, as follows:

Umoja (Unity): To strive for and to maintain unity in the family, community, nation, and race.
Kujichagulia (Self-Determination): To define ourselves, name ourselves, create for ourselves, and speak for ourselves.
Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility): To build and maintain our community together and make our brothers' and sisters' problems our problems, and to solve them together.
Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics): To build and maintain our own stores, shops, and other businesses and to profit from them together.
Nia (Purpose): To make our collective vocation the building and developing of our community in order to restore our people to their traditional greatness.
Kuumba (Creativity): To do always as much as we can, in the way we can, in order to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than we inherited it.
Imani (Faith): To believe with all our heart in our people, our parents, our teachers, our leaders, and the righteousness and victory of our struggle
Comrades: May I suggest

Com. pyrimidine for the position of the Secretary of Financial Affairs of the Imgangstazone, and
Com. mysam for the positions of the Secretary of Cultural Affairs of the Imggansgtazone.

Please feel free to nominate your choices as well. Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »