Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Maria Pau - imgspouse
oh my humble suggestion:

Imgspouse: general secretary and founding leader
dr maverick: secretary for Ingenuity & Progress
Hb(me): secretary for Public relations
Hb: I am greatly humbled by your suggestion. But, please, let me remain a foot soldier of the imgganstazone and maybe perhaps be placed on the streets on behalf of the Ministry of Propaganda. Thanks.
I would like to recommend another comrade: Duloxetine
he has been a great source of support of Img's especially in the IV area.
here is a little change to the names of following posts

Secretary of Financial Affairs of the Imggangstazone will be called as.. UJAMAA

Secretary of Cultural Affairs of the Imggansgtazone Will b called as... KUUMBA

So our new cabinet is

NIA : imgspouse

KUUMBA : mysam

UJAMAA : Pyrimidine
oh u are being modest imgspouse...but still ministry of propaganda sounds great! Smile

@mysam: i wonder if he will be able to see the context here and not call this "useless back scratching among morons/teddies" and not try to find an anti religion angle in it.
(although i agree he made great contribution to support IMGs for ivs in the beginning of the season)
I beleive if he accepts he will be doing so with his good heart - helping out fellow IMG's.
Indeed, would be a great privilege to have Dulox; but seems he is not interested in this stuff.

Comrade, I do not want a position. I am happy the way I am as a foot soldier. See I am not a physician. If only spouse showed an interest, I would have requested that she be nominated for the position of provincial governor like robbery devi.
My next question will be any of you have website creating skills?
Ps. Even I can find a free template to create a website... Im not asking for that ... Im asking for work experience.
imspouse, you cant chicken out... the ball is rolling... let's make it real. IMG's really helping IMG's... no strings attached more than help your fellow IMG.
@mysam
i think f_m_g can try to help you on that
so lets see if he can manage it as hez busy with his prematch paper work
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »