Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Maria Pau - imgspouse
Smile...BUMP!
well,
thanks for considering me as a member of your "G-Star" (though my intelligency under ??).
I agree as a member to sign.
also signing up for snacks for 1st two meetings (as i do for my daughgter's class every yr).
Thanks again.

wher's yourdoc?
do we know him?

a q request ....can u help me to find a mate plz? i dont want to go unmatched or screwed-match like monhar!!! just askin....imgs for imgs^^!! Wink....and youp .......i am cute and guud lookin...Wink
Dr. Pau.
Can I pay $200K and get to 2 programs at the same time. I would pay some money to hire someone to attend the other programs.

Are you related to Dr. Evil?

lolzzzzzzzz john and lbmd!
lol john.... well it will have to be regulated like ERAS.. you post your resume and pay a fee to be matched with applicants who fill your criteria. Then between the two of you plus other applicants go on IV's . But the rule is no personal advances, strictly professional then when match day approaches you present your ROL and if lucky you get matched to your new found sweetheart. Smile

lbmd@ lol at Dr. Evil kkk what next Mini-me?
Folks, I am hoping to have a good first meeting tonight. I spent some of my time writing for lac who feels scared by some of my comments. Soon, I will get the charter.

in the meantime, welcome lbmd, you will make a great addition to the group! how are things going on with your iv season?

john, mysam bet me to the point and whatI wanted to say; but still try to see if the Supreme Leader is ready to consider.
DAMN i missed all the fun!!!!

Smile

but am back now. lets see where to start from! so we have gang here right!! and our mission is;

i think we are getting money from guy-IMGs and we are getting free striptease services from gal-IMGs for our chains of s in down LA.. and in return our gang will ensure that our gals-n-guys secure a residency position... HMMMM!! NOT BAD!! NOT REALLY BAD!! and yeah.. we have to come up with a website.. RIGHT! Smile)
oh gosh!!! we are here to help imgs...plz dont make it dat hard like eras match!!dat said, i wud never go match!!!Wink...any off cycle or undesignated seat? how about donation to get there? my bad, i am not a storng candidate for the girls...coz am not us-sitiz,gc or a carib-grad! wht shud i do?
also, aint have any usce in dat matter.....does observe or extern help? and where...? am thinking to be a model for a while .....my parents believe that i am goodlookin ......^^ can i make a guud model?....makng some $$$ and improve de credit? wud dat help?
some on!! why couldn't anyone yet come up with a good name and a moto for out GANG??

starts suggesting a name and a one line moto.. here is mine:

"The RESIDENCEVILS"
u just pay or u may strip, we make way or we may whip!
hahaha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »