Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Maria Pau - imgspouse
i wonder why i was mentioned. i couldnt read thru the whole 78 replies.
duloxetine.forum if you need me

and hemoglobin, please tone down your sarcasm. You cant judge me, so dont amuse me.
next we have to make an add for the RESIDENCEVIL gang!! hmmm!!! am getting it!!! am getting it!! leave the marketing part to me! thats what i have been doing!! Smile)
now we miss holycow and prophetmahmund!!!!!datz all we are lacking!!
hey, i wudnt mind whipping or wiping or else if go match!!! lemme know how to improve the cv to go matched! dats hw to get a mate?
nobody is trying to 'amuse' you duloxetine! don't assume !
o am so sorrry.. didnt realy go through all the posts .. i think we have a name as suggested by the honorable supreme cam-coder.. o i mean supreme commander..

as m feeling like a newbie in this thread.. plzz excuse my apparently naive posts.. but plzz let me know if no1 has yet taken the marketing post.. PLZZ PLZZ..
hmm john2007!

i can understand ur case! we have a department at our gang for social services, its purely made for candidates like you. let me assure you that they will be more than happy to help you on this. of the possible list of solutions, the commonly opted one for an IMG is where u just pay us little at the moment, but once u get into a residency, u pat the rest in installments... u can go for moonlighting to pay us! we encourage that! else u can help us in our social work society as a volunteer! u wont have much to do when it comes to helping the social welfare society of our gang! here is ur job description;

Distributing flyers outside the hospitals to the incoming prospective residents on interview day. Beating the shit out of the candidates who apparently have great credentials that may fade chances for our customer residents. mind u, for that u will have to wake up early and be there before the said resident enters the hospital for an interview. ur job is to ensure that he/she does appear for the interview.
Note: the money mugged during ur attack on the candidates will be the property of the gang. the sexual pleasures u may earn during attacks on female candidates is free of charge and comes as a complimentary for our battle-hardened volunteers.
f_m_g you will be sabotaging the program. It's supposed to be clean, no sexual discrimination or indecency. How would you like your sister to be treated?
OMG!!! i didnt think dat far! i c u r very expert!!hats off man!...but r u sure dats going to help me go match???....and u said:"sex plesurre..." hell, who cares??? all i need is to switch to the world of gc-golders!!hummmm....i may come up wid a much more affordable ideas!!! although, i wud love to help ppl! lemme know when and where!!!
yes guys, plz lets keep it clean; this is just a fun thread and for us to amuse each other. so, let it be that way.

plus, coz the dictum is communism, indulging in activities not sanctioned by the Supreme Leader could result in severe punishment. docyard is watching.......
o my bad my bad...

okay make it """the physical pleasures that u may earn during attacks on any candidate is optional"""

we believe is equal opportunity and no sex, race, cult or religious biases will be accepted!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »