Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a very old grad! my score 236/99 - drmr50
to drmr50. Congratulations on your great score. My exam is in a few days what do you recommend I do for these last few days. Any high yield topics to focus on.

Thank uou
Dear drjd2010
for the last few days it is better to relax and review only ur previous notes esp. where u feel u r weak and topics which rely more on short term memory like some anatomy or embryo or pharma. also review high yield tips and formula at the end of FA. I had a plan to review antivaral drugs in last 2 days but i forgot and lost 2 easy Qs! don't do exhaustive study in these days and avoid tiredness. good luck
Dear prevailer
what's wrong?
Thank you drmr50. I appreciate your help.
congratulations yu really deserve big hands can yu tell something about golgan 3 edition or it is ok to do 2 edition
Dear naveerah
you'll cover latest findings in UW and FA and there is no need to go for latest editions of texts. I studied 2004-2006 texts.
hey drmr ... How were the questions u faced in each Block.... How many did u mark and keep as u were not sure ... and was the exam exactly as tuff as NBME or more questions were unknown types.... and Did u do Uworld... How many u used to get rite .. in first go at Uworld unused?...
Dear piroxicam
I marked maximum 5 Qs in each block and there were more easy Qs than NBME. I did do UW but sorry I didn't get what you asked about UW.
sorry.. I mean while solving uworld.. how many u used to get rite?.... in each black.. what was your percentage.. My fluctautes between 62 and 68 percent.... with some as low as 58 and some as high as 79 (very few)....
Dear piroxicam
in the first reading I did UW in timed mode and subjectwise and the percentages were between 56-75.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »