Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a very old grad! my score 236/99 - drmr50
Congratulation,
I am glad that I read your posting. Long life to you and your family.
Dear friends
again I want to emphasize the importance of NBMEs. they really correlate well with the real exam and show you your areas of strenght and weakness. try to do at least 2 of them online.
congrats!!
what a great score.i m also an old grad,with a difference that i have not been working during this time period.
u have mentioned to focus on uw and fa.but there r many things that r not in fa but r in kaplan notes.how about them?
did u do kaplan qbank.
can u pls tell how u prep for the exam.
Dear iramnadeem
there are lots of details in every text book, but tge point is that you don't need to know all of them. the basic concepts suffices to pass. the advantages of FA and UW is that they are up to date, and focusing on what actually have been tested so far. Actually I didn't do FA also, only few chapters of it but it is a good summary.
Reviewing Kaplan texts for us who are old grads is good to have a perspective of recent knowlege in each field, but what which really helps to get into the atmosphere of exam is UW.

I didn't do Kaplan Q bank, but if you have time that's good to get the most importatnt points of each book.

Most of the questiones are covered in UW and FA and that's enough to pass. there are few questions that you never know where from you have to find them. I think 6-9 months of study is more than enough for us and doing more will not add to the result.
Dear drmr50
WOW!! Thank you for sharing your experience. What an impact it will have on all who read it, especially on us old grads....
God bless you and may you continue to enjoy trying (as you said) to reach for your dream.
I wish all old grads would read your post and have more hope.
God is with you.
All the best for the future.
thanks a lot for ur reply.best of luck for rest of ur steps.
It is never too late to do anything right..i'm really proud of u .i thought the 99 is only for fresh grad. but it looks like it is for ppl who really want to get the 99
Bavooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Congratulation...thats very inspiring.
Congratulations!!!
You experience is very inspiring!!! Thank you. Good luck for the next steps!
Dear Drmr
Congratulations from the core of my heart.
When I saw your score I cannot keep my tears.
This tear is for joy and dreams.
I was just telling my wife about you that if someone wants what he/she can do !!!
Our dream is limitless and as what we can do.
I wish you will do thesame in your coming exams.

Thank you sir for sharing your experience.
Good Luck !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »