Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April exam taker ----- Lets make a group - harrisonusmle
Answer to 5: F
@harrisonusmle

Yeah it is a great idea, i really agree with you.
Tell me abt your progress and abt your strategy.
we can share our ideas and thougts here to improve ourselves.
good luck
Q4.this young female exibit symptoms of VWD ,so platelets decrease and increase BT=AA
Antonella
My goal to go for this exam by end of march so, i have finished Kaplan once. doing Kaplan Q bank, doing Goljan as well.. by Feb hoping to start FA and UW. let's get going guys not even 100 days left.. i dont study with study partner. i dont know if that's must or not. i dont have any social support, or neither i have anyone to share this feeling. so it's my solo journey. sometime it gets hard so i try different things to keep my self going.

stay focus, be positive, anytime i get angry, tired, feel lonely, and depressed. this is what i do. i go take walk around lake... just observe my surrounding and talk to my self positively.
@comebackhero
Just keeping forwards.
Finished Pharmacolgy now doing Microbiology
What about you?
FA BCH is taking too long... whew!
Need to pick things up... How do you all do it, do you try to finish a subject before going to the next? or you just follow a plan or your heart?
Just fix how many days may b needed . then continue .................then adgust the days.
bcz i hav to learn it. its not like a novel if i go through it its enough. u know better.........................

Thanks man! Starting pharm tomorrow... 2nd FA reading
hi guys how is going?
Doing microbiology now.
what about you?
Scheduled my exam on april 28, doing UW almost half way done, untimed mode 50% average. Will finish it on feb6th and will go through my notes and Fist Aid for 3 weeks. After want to take NBME to where am I.

That is it for now. Good Luck everybody. We can do it.

Actually I find UW qs not too hard and straight forward if you know the basics. I am using it as a learning tool since I have studied Kaplan on and off a long time ago.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »