Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usmles_cs go GET A JOB AND LIFE - ztruth
I know several people that have failed with this idiots usmles_cs's-samiroshens course, dont waste your time and money on such a complete moron...this guy is an IMG that is unemployed and sits at his mothers basement with the computer the whole time posting on this forum, dont give him your money, just go use study partners and first aid....dont trust any ad here from this fool,
usmles_cs is a loser and crazy ignore him, this guy is not a doctor, how is he posting 24 hours 7 days a week??? there is no way this pathetic fool is a doctor he is a stupid fool. he has a bunch of fake ids too so dont fall for usmles_cs sami roshens tricks
yes
this ignorant failure sami roshen is a hypocrite, he is ignorant himself and selfish by wasting forum space
get lost Sami Roshen you are a fraud
usmles_cs get your crap off this forum
stay away from usmles_cs, sami roshen is a fraud and scam
usmles_cs Sami Roshen is not a doctor, do your research, if you were really a doctor how do you find time to post 24 hours 7 days a week? obvously you are a stupid loser.. LOOK AT HOW MUCH SPACE THIS IDIOT IS TAKING ON THE FORUM, he has no respect for students. How much forum space are you taking you nasty piece of shit.??clearly you are selfish and are only concerned about your money making profit... I know several people that have failed with this idiots course, dont waste your time and money on such a complete moron...this guy is an IMG that is unemployed and sits at his mothers basement with the computer the whole time posting on this forum, dont give him your money, just go use study partners and first aid....dont trust any ad here from this fool,
Go get a life you stupid IMG, and
fake ids below

usmles_cs
rock_cs,
docsneha,
docmle
fslhggi
yeah I agree, I took usmles_cs workshop it was extremely ineffective and a waste of my money dont ever make the same mistake I made
I agree, wwwusmlecs, usmles_cs are a total fraud and lie, STAY AWAY FROM SAMI ROSHAN, he is a fraud scam...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »