Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usmles_cs go GET A JOB AND LIFE - ztruth
you are a fake wwwusmlecskom you are a bigtime fake, stop trying to copy videos from better programs, they had the idea of videos first, you are copying their ideas you have no right, you are causing students to fail so why dont you just listen to all of these students and stop advertising here..get lost...you are probably sitting at your mothers basement right now and you are making these posts 24 hrs 7 days a week proves that you are not really a doctor and you are just posing as one, get the heck off this site fock u
step2csfmg is the same as usmles_cs watchout
kafka99

do what ever u can do, i will make a difference from my mom s basement
u lazy vampires, i will stop FMGs to be your prays as long as i can

i took this as a challenge 5 months ago and now i am at edge of completing this challenge
even i will go beyond
say tight in your corporate offices
somebody from moms basement is winning the game

Big Grin
bump
thats it
thats what u guys got

a bump

LMAO
bump
bump
usmles_cs, wwwusmlecskom, aka Sami Roshen, Hasheem, Imran are not doctors, do your research and homework, if you were really a doctor how do you find time to post 24 hours 7 days a week? obvously he is a stupid loser.. LOOK AT HOW MUCH SPACE THIS fool IS TAKING ON THE FORUM, he has no respect for students. How much forum space is sami roshen taking? clearly sami roshen is selfish and are only concerned about his own money making profit... I know several people that have failed with this idiots course, dont waste your time and money on such a complete stupid...this guy is an IMG that is unemployed and sits at his mothers basement with the computer the whole time posting on this forum, dont give him your money, just go use study partners and first aid....dont trust any ad here from this fool,
and look at his
fake ids below

usmles_cs
rock_cs,
docsneha,
docmle
fslhggi
wwwusmlecskom
helpmepls

they all have the same IP address when he posts
In agree with you guys wwwusmlecskom, rock_cs cannot be trusted they are all the same person Sami Roshen and fake, he is not a doctor
bump
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »