Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sp for ck in jan/feb - ckinjan
@ seemi : Yes I am going everything from KLN and MTB. My first reading is KLN is over. I will do second reading once I finish UW along with simultaneous reading of MTB. and Step 1 FA as reference book.

My report: Still on Peds. Slow but steady... average 70% on Peds. not bad hmm !

How is it going with you all?

Lets study hard ...
@seemi, am nt done with uwsa. am still nt done with uw.. started with im... doing rheumat
Hello all,
How It is going with everyone?
I just finished monster neuro blocks....will review q and then start toxi plus emergency medicine
GL
@ckinjan-that's great..neuro is really big..

@hiny-wow,, great score..good going :-)

@seemi-how is ur study going? Did you get the kaplan books?

@usmleaimhigh-how is uw going? Hopefully good :-)

my report- finished section 4 from kaplan im n mtb doing hepato now.. @ckinjan-which mtb did you read for derma? It seems to me that mtb 3 is almost similar to kaplan, so I tried to read mtb2,,but doesn't like it either..

happy studying friends :-)
@ ckinjan: yes .. Neuro is big... feels like Big Part is over ...

@ Sal10 : I don't trust myself.. individual scores have wide variation .. good going at your end too!

@seemi and usmleaimhigh : how is it going?

My report: still stuck on Peds. Hope to finish that today...
hey hi... am going very slow today... didnt do much.. sleepy..
presently have to finish rheumat uw explanations.
having the low weekend feel...
hello sal10,hint,usmleaimhigh,
how are you all doing??so we are 4 now.:-)))))
i just finished nuero explainations.wasted so much time.......i was feeling like i will get some focal neurological deficit before i finish..lolz
i forgot to answer,somebody asked me about derma,i did it from Mtb 3,its almost same as that of kaplan so i decided to do only Mtb 3 for derma.
i was just wandering if any1 wants to join nbme with me fro 15jan?who will be ready at that time?im planning to take my first nbme on 15th jan and then decide accordingly,i m registered for jan,feb,march.anyone else who got registered?
ok good luck everyone

how we monitor respiratory status of multiple sclerosis patients?
A)arterial blood gases
B)FEV1/FVC ratio
C)vital capacity
D)total lung capacity
hey sorry its how to monitor resp function in GBS.
Hey ckinjan .. looks like you are geared up now!.... Good to see that!

For GBS: it is Vital capacity (to see how much diaphragm can put effort to normal respiration.. )

Well I am taking a break (will not be studying as hard as now... But I will try not to loose touch) Can anyone be stressed about vacation? But I am! I will finish UW before that but still need one good reading before I take NBME. But I would love to discuss questions ..

Hopefully I will be finished with Pediatrics today. Now one friend (OBGYN) and one enemy (cardio) remaining from UW....and few questions from Psy. Oh yes And I should not forget Biostat. Overall performance is 64% and Peds is 73% so far ...

and you forgot to include Seemi .. We are five ..

People lets work hard and crack the exam!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »