Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sp for ck in jan/feb - ckinjan
hi ckinjan,
i'm also interested to join here, scheduled for 3rd wk of jan. did kap , uw once.finishing mtb2/3 this wk.plan 2 revise from monday.plan:1 block uw timed mixed mode/day+subjectwise revision frm mtb+kap+uw for 1month. i tried uw time mode and scored average of 72%...i'm worrying abt this score for revision.am i going in a right path?
good luck

@umleumle
We are doing self study
@ck2012
You are most welcome to join,yes i feel your plan is very good,im at same stge as that of yours,lets share our palns and progess.
Good luck
ya me tooo.. i just once go thro kaaplan lec notes n mtb2. nw m doin kaplan qbank. guys any one did kaplan simulated test.. is it useful for d time . tell me about d qstns in t. cos i did diagnostic test few days b4. its don hav usmle type qstns..

thank u
hi ,

sorry wasn't able to check the forum also culdn't study last few days. Started from today again, doing obs from kap, finished ob from mtb3.. Do I need to read mtb 2 also?

you guys are doing great. I'm a little beat slow, and my plan to take exam in end pf feb or march,,, but I still like to be a part of thiis group..

gl
@s18 welcome to the club,i hav no views about kaplan q bank,may b someone else who have done can give u some info in this thread.
@ sal10
Welcome back,dnt worry sometimes we face unexpected and unavoidable situations and cant study but we should not feel sad and restart asap,with the feeling that we can do it.
Happy studying
@ sal10: I have decided to read Both MTBs for Obs. and only MTB 3 for Gyn. GL
hi, frm few days, even i am nt studying properly... smething, which is making me very anxious.
i just wanna get motivated, n wanna finish my exam.. am doing IM kaplan n almost done with 1st reading n did few topics of mtb till nw, but i feel am wasting a lot of time. since a week, i didnt read much.
nw, i wanna finish infectious disease by tomrw, n wanna do kaplan peds from tomrw onwards.
will keep updating my status also, atleast by thiis i will study i feel.
and, my exam is in feb...

giving u a quest..

A 55-year-old man with chronic kidney disease presumed secondary to diabetic nephropathy is evaluated in the office prior to a planned débridement of his left great toe for a chronic nonhealing diabetic ulcer. His creatinine level is 2.4 mg/dL. Medications are lisinopril, atenolol, furosemide, and glyburide. In addition, he is currently taking a 14-day course of amoxicillin–clavulanate.

On physical examination, heart rate is 72/min and blood pressure is 148/68 mm Hg. Cardiac examination reveals a normal S1 and S2 and a grade 2/6 systolic murmur radiating to the left axilla. Pulmonary examination is normal. There is a 7-mm ulcer extending across the left great toe with purulent drainage.

Which of the following is recommended to determine the stage of this patient's chronic kidney disease?
A 24-Hour urine for creatinine clearance
b. I 125- iothalamate radionuclide scanning
C Mathematical formula for estimation of the glomerular filtration rate
D Renal ultrasonography
@usmleaimhigh
I will go for C
Welcome to the club
Im unable to study for last days,feeling soo upset....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »