Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sp for ck in jan/feb - ckinjan
hello all,
how its is going??
@ck2012
yes im doing in timed mode now,yeah it is very tiring sometimes to read all explainations:-)
@hint
how are you doing?im really inspired by ur speed;-))),are you taking some notes from uworld?i dnt know why but whenever i read books i prefer to read kaplan,mtb is very concise for last review
MY reprt.
i felt that i need to write notes of uworld,i was unable to concentarte thats why i took notes of previously done topics(preventive,endo,rheuma,and gastro),my cumulative score is 81% so far.today i will do ent,ophtalmo,toxicology and may be dermato.
good luck all
keep trying
keep moving
we will be done soon
@ckinjan : 81% impressive score! good going!

Yes I am taking notes from UW. I am mostly writing on MTB. and for those topics which are not given in MTB, I am making notes separately. So far my average is 61%.
My aim is to finish all questions in this one month subscription so I am doing fast.

I wanted to read one concise book for final revision, like I did for Step 1. But looks like MTB is not enough.. This is my basic concern. Referring too many books for the final revision seems little uncomfortable for me.

My report: I am doing Endocrine today.. Hope to finish it today itself...

hi all,

good to know about your progress.

@ckinjan-that's a great score...keep going

@hint'-as a 1st timer 61% is a good score and you still have time and I think ur score will go up when you finished.

my report-
doing gyn from kln..hopefully done by tomorrow.
I need some advice. I did uw after my 1st reading from kaplan but did't study mtb at that time , my score was only 52 % .very poor score :-( but I took good notes from uw.. After that I read mtb and now I'm doing my 2nd read from kln and mtb side by side. My plan is that I'll take an nbme and then will do uw 2nd time.. But now I'm thinking that should I be doing 2nd uw now, bcz as I'm only reading notes with out doing any questions it might not be good. So what do you think? Should I start uw 2nd time now or later?
@ sal10 : I think you should stick to your original plan. Read everything you want to and then take NBME and look where you stand .. and then do second round of UW.. That way you can focus on your weaker areas and you can do questions in Random mode (not subject wise) to check how much have you retained and how can you apply your knowledge..

This is my suggestion ..
@hint- thanks a lot for your suggestion. Actually that was my plan and now you are also suggesting it so I'm going to stick with that :-)

Ok
@sal10 : You are welcome.

How is it going people?

yesterday and today, I am little slow. Just doing 1 to 1 and half blocks. Feels tired! Cannot focus and at times cannot look at computer screen... long way to go...

Anyways .. all the best ... lets keep working hard ...
@sal and hint
how are you dping guys??someties im so much distracted and get so much wrong qusetions and ultimatley i stop doing questions,well i dnt think i can go for jan now as i will be able to arrange some help from 1st jan,oh GOD,hopefully things will get better and i will manage to give proper time soon,i m just trying to be in touch hardly now.
im sorry guys i havnt imagined this situation before starting this thread,i want you guys to be in this rhread and i will join you soon.,im just 2,3 quick reviews away from my exam but cnt manage.i feel so frustrated when i dnt have something in my progress.:-((((
GOOD LUCK FRIENDS
@ ckinjan : I hope all is well with you. Don't get frustrated ... Things happen .. we need to find a way!

@Rest all : are we still continuing the thread?
@ckinjan- dear friend, in life so many unpredictable things can happen,, its true for everyone's ... We all have different kinds of difficulties.. So don't get frustrated.. May be you are a lil bit slow down now, but if you believe in yourself and try you will get through the situation..don't give up.. Take your time, hopefully we will see you soon.. Visit us some times and let us know.. All the best.

@hint- I would like to continue.. Bcz its good to share our progress and can motivate without spending too much time with sp..but here is not too many ppl in this thread... So what do you think?

my report - finished obgyn.. Started im today..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »