Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 12' exam takers lets get together over h - tg2009
hello everybody,
today i'll be doing immuno questions of uworld along with FA. i have 62 questions of immuno offline.
i don't know how many are there altogether, can anyone tell me how many are there.

thanks.
tg2009

thank u so much .. pharm isnt going just great .. as i go thu it .. i feel i cant remember a thing .. and that its not going into my head .. but i m not lingering on .. just trying to finish it .. most prob today .. then anpther 6-7 days for uw pharm .. will write to u once i finish .. i m running 30 ds behind my real plan ..
WEll,I am running years behind my original plan ,but what to do -keep moving forward ....
Cio
Antonella
@antonella

thats true .. i am running like 3 yrs behind .. which is killing me .. so i said screw it .. then i made another plan .. ran 3 mths befind .. then made another plan .. again another mnth behind .. so i stopped making plans .. best is do the max u can at THIS MOMENT ..seize the moment guys .. study hard ..
guys,its the same story with everyone,im never on my schedule but i still make one and even though it feels bad to cross out days without studying in RED pen,somehow it gives a boost to start again and thats why we are here...we all are TRYING and we will succeed if we just keep trying.i read soemwhere: failure is a state of mind...when u know u cant do it..u will most certainly NOT achieve that.and if u know u CAN,u should know thatsomeday u WILLSmile

so keep working hard,keep praying for all...wish u all the best.

@owlcity: goodluck,dont lose heart,pharma is volatile...focuss on UW qs,hope if u repaet qs over n over,somethings will stay in ur mind .i have to do them for the 1st time too n theres like 358 QS..wohoo!

@Antonella: ur one positive person,really like ur attitudeSmile
hi guys,count me in.took one month break ,again started to read,
right now doing 2nd reading of kaplan @ firstaid 2010 as well.
planning to finish anatomy within 8th,which is the most hardest subject for me.
I'm planning to take it in March as well. I've annotated FA from various sources for general principles and am working my way through the systems. I should be finished within a week or so. After that I'm going to read FA twice and then take an NBME. I'll start Uworld after that, do half read FA twice more, NBME. Rest of Uworld --> 2X read FA --> NBME (hoping with all my might I'm at 230 by that point).

Come onnnnnnn March!

Anyone in NY want to study together? Even skype? Looking for someone to do 15 mins of Immuno, 30 Micro, and 30-45 Pharm every night until one of us takes the exam. Only someone dedicated please. No time for flakes.

I have cards made up for each of these subjects already.
Contemplate206

Email me if interested, I don't really come on here.
Hi all im also gona take my exam on march, prob the first or second friday, already done with Kaplan notes, UW first time with a 75 percentile, first aid twice and well just doing more more questions, reviewing notes and trying to work on my weak areas (DAMN CALCULATIONS I SUCK SO MUCH) Smile

aNYYone want to study together?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »