Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 12' exam takers lets get together over h - tg2009
if only i had named it FEB exam takersSmile

hw s the prep everyone.and i didnt yet register for the exam.what about u guys?
please add me ....give me your skype id
i have given it alredy in my previos post...a lil above this oneSmile
HELLO!

WHAT IS EVERYONE'S UW AVERAGE?
to be honest we shouldnt score us with UW...but if ur more than 50% ur on safe side(for first time ONLY)...without reading notes...i got around 55% total...in a few subjects i even got above 70%,in others 45%...but thats a learning tool so we shouldnt access ourself ,i guess!

have to do it again to cross 70% overall inshAllahSmile
@tg2009

i havent registered too .. am planning to finish my 2nr round of all kaplan notes along side with related fa and u world .. by at least dec end .. then i ll start assesing myself .. am doing mol biology now . i feel like crying .. am so horribly bad at it .. and i realised i ve forgotten the bac genetics ,, so had to go back there again when i was doing mol biology .. plan to start genetics today ..

am doing 70 ave in uworld .. sometime 60 s and 80 .. extemes went to 20 and 50s and 100 s .. so i cant really tell where i am but atleast i found my weak points .. i guess i ll really know where i stand by at least dec end .. then i ll take the date ..
@TG2009

you are right uw is a learning tool... I was just wondering how everyone else was. I have a 56% mixed, timed. I know that the true predictors will be the assesments or nbme.

I wish everyone luck. This test is tough but we can all pass if we work hard and believe in the power of prayer!

@owlcity:im going to start genetics too,doing Mol bio these days,wana discuss/revise? my email:tulipgarden2009 @ hotmailcom,skype noor.khan2009

btw,70% on UW is great,did u read the books 1st?i started off with the qs and ended up getting in 60 s then sometimes even in 50 s..was almost goin to judge myself but then i realized that i have yet to study the notes ,its been a while since graduation ,had almost forgotten the basic sciences.so when i repeat a specific test at UW,im getting more ,in 70& even 80 % in anatomy e.g...the main thing is i LEARNED from uw that im not gona forget,hopefullySmile

@taniabat: 56% isnt bad,just dont forget to repeat the UW and target at 70% minimum.

hope we all do fine inshAllah.keep each other in Duaa'/Prayers, all the bestSmile
hello.can any1 send me goljan hy 100 pgs pdf.i hav 36 pgs hy goljan book.
is 100pgs one diffrent.plz if u hav post the link or email it to me.notym63
correction email is notym63
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »