Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 12' exam takers lets get together over h - tg2009

@tg2009

i tried emailing u .. for some reson its telling me that the email is not recognised .
but . we can discuss any doubts we have .. but rt now i m a little busy with the application and stuff .. been postphoning it so late .. now kind of in a mess ..

am an old grad .. so it took me a long time .. cos i didnt know where to start for a long time .. this is my second read along with u world ... i plan to give in feb march whenever i feel ready .. but i doubt if i ll get a date for feb march .. my verifications gonna take some time ..

i ll send u skype id as soon as i open one .. my old one has all my family mem in it .. too much disturbance ..

hi, i am dne with one reading on kaplan notes and FA. doing uworld at the moment. let me know if any1 of you would like to do revision of FA with me over skype. i am in CST time zone.
my emailid is kvarma81
@ owlcity...i guess if ur copy=pasting my email,thats where u get the problem...plz type without the space between the letters tulupgarden2009 .i intentionally leaft some as an anti-spam thing.sorry about that!
and hey goodluck with ur registration,thats kinda scary thats its taking time,may be i should start my process too.
and yes family at skype = no chance of studying...thats why i prefer phone and email.
anyway hope u get it all done soon IASmile
tg 2009 ur plan and ur words r motivating,GOOD LUCK for all
hey sassa505 : thanksSmile i joined this forum for motivation and its my job to give some back...its matters a lot sometimes,for someone...a few words can mean the whole world and i believe in the healing power of words too.
best wishes with ur studying and all.

okay about studying:my observation about mol bio, kaplan is really good but if done with FA 1st and then from kaplan,its makes it much more easy...and understandable.has anyone tried kaplan video lect for Mol Bio and genetics?how r they?
@tg2009

how is ur biochem going on .. m quite depresed . i was supposed to complete the whole bio chem + genetics +uwq in 15 days .. and i lost almost 5 days in between .. and i still haven t started the real biochem .. yest day i did fa of molbio and genetics and i was like .. i forgot everything again ..

kaplan mol bio and genetics videos are really good .. i did them just now .. 2nd time .. my plan was to read the note but it was easier someone explaining to me .. plus i fast forwarded the videos at 2x the old man is slow so it was ok .. then i just scanned over the notes and they look much easier after that .. i m doing q fm uw on these topics now .. doing not quite as good .. am very weak in this topic .. when i do the lectures i feel like yeahh i got it .. and when i do the qs its like .. oh my god ..
anyway i found my next weak point .. my first is heart sounds .. i m so scared of those uw q where they give no clues but only heart sounds .. clues are all i ve to diag them but with just only heart sounds .i m nowhere
hey add me too my gmail id is luckyswetha99
hi everyone,hope everyone's prep is goin well.i had not so good weekend but studies good last 2 days.it happens when u have other things in life too besides USMLE'sSmile

@owlcity: mol bio almost done,i can relate to u when u said u read and understand but do qs and seem to have forgot everything...but the good thing is THEN u learn ONCE MORE from the qs. and hopefully that u wont forget...so cheer upSmile

about video lect.another friend of mine suggested so too,i was just tryin to avoid coz i tend to take things very seriously and dun have much time so just wanted to finish the notes nicely but guess for ch6 kaplan i will be needing them!

heart sound: why dont u google the audio,save it on ur MP3 or just listen to them on ur iphone....1 sound per day.........after a week or 10 days u will remember all so much that they would literally come in ur dream....(WOW... im goin to try that myself tooSmile

hey luckyswetha99..i will today,welcome and best of luck.

p.s. a very good motivational source is a guy Brian tarcy,try it when u need a push,its darn good.
http://www.briantracy.com/blog/general/p...?lid=title
@TG2009

HOW IS IT GOING .. I TOO HAD LOTS OF DISTURBANCE IN BETWEEN .. STILL VE SOME MORE TO COME .. YA WE ALL DO VE UNAVOIDABLE THINGS IN LIFE .. STILL STUCK IN BIOCHEM .. AND I M SO BORED OF IT NOW .. DONT WANNA LEAVE IT AND SOMETHINGS ,COS I NEVER COME BACK THEN..

I TRIED THAT HEART SOUNDS BUT THEN IT DINT GO IN MY HEAD SO I DECIDED TO DO IT NEAR THE EXAMS ..
@owlcity: dont worry and now go back and STUDY(this forum is kinda addicting,isnt it?)...will see u @skype in the evening...and i am going to ask about ur studying so u better finish the job,okay?Smile
im also off for now,loads to do...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »