Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 12' exam takers lets get together over h - tg2009
Hi!
hi tg2009,
gud to see ths ur post,,im inda same situation,,inda mid of uw,,n about to finish fa. but hav to start kaplan notes aftr fa.. lets post our daily plans n activities.
hav u startd kaplan notes along wid vids?
hey guys
is there any one "still beginner"and still gonna take the exam by next march??

coz i believe i am reading since long time wz lots of distractions and on/offs so they can't be considered as serious ones
i am starting the serious reading, consistent one , starting this week till march end, hope i can still the DIT, Goljan, Kaplan videos
then back to the UW , I did before like 50 % of the qs , then it got expired, planning to get new one after finishing my videos

that was the plan Smile)
and i am gonna post here my progress daily, let's do it guys Smile)
GL
My exam is on feb24.
Owlcity can you help with a schedule??? i am doing biochem too
@jan2010: my uw is also goin to b expired in 4 days,,n hav just finishd 57% of it,, n i score really bad,,like 45% 35% or 55%..
dnt kno how to tackle..
but im too planning for march,
stay in touch
@studywell

hi .. i dont know exactly what ur present state is .. but i can sure try my best .. pls leave ur email .. i ll send something.. maybe that can help .. and what or how much ve u done till now ..
@ lucky111: im done with all kaplan notes except a few ch in biochem.i didnt use kaplan videos except for behavior(dont know wats the hype about it ...kaplan behavior notes alone are the BEST thing on earthSmile and for some topics that i found difficult/boring e.g. in physio.biochem.

@jan2010: my prep has been a lil like u,started off last yr as an occassional student(thanks to alot of responsibilities in life).i actually started with UW online subscription.and in this one yr im done with more than 70% of my UW scoring between 45-70% WITHOUT reading the notes(i do UW qs 1st n then read kaplan and FA).BUT i still believe we should NOT use UW for assessment.so DONT WORRY about ur % age.NBME are for that purpose.and we should do all of them at the very end.they should be scored seriously!

@studywell: hey how far ru in biochem?may be we can coordinate ,im aslo doin that,done with Mol bio ,half way through genetics(i found both of these very easy...duno why people scare us from genetics)mechanisms read once.need to memorize the cycles still.(thats the worst part for me)

@owlcity: its like i know since forver,ur one kind soul out thereSmile
hw ru doin at biochem...done?
@owlcity:*its like i know YOU since forever(sorry my bad)
@tg2009

i was trying sending u amail.. it didnt go again .. is it tulipgarden or tulupgarden
its tulipgarden2009.....@ hotmail.com(there s NO space and no.....)
i just put them as a security measure(already getting junk mails since i left my id here .in the past one month i have got like 1000s n previously i had like one or 2Confused)
wil wait for ur emailSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »