Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 12' exam takers lets get together over h - tg2009
owlcity my skype ID is luftwaffemedic. If you find time please ping me. Thank you
I will be finishing molecular biology by today and also revising goljan 1 or 2 chapters. I think I will finish biochem by this weekend.
@ tg2009: thats gud,,i havnt started my kaplan 2nd read. dont kno how to start,,looks a huge thing to me.. how did u start n how much u did each day?
@lucky111:im doing the last subject of my FIRST read dude.i have to start the 2nd read yet(that would be the final at the same time)coz im goin to combine it with UW (the 2nd time)+FA.
i have yet to do pharma UW for the 1st time(im done with notes and kaplan q book a few months ago)there are above 350+qs....looks a huge thing to me too...BUT if u believe in urself and pary to God and keep the spirits alive..if u have come so far in this...u can DO THIS and i can do this tooSmile

my studying is very strange ,sometimes i study a LOT and at other times almost none(esp weekends coz i have to spare time for my family)but ive stopped blaming myself and getting tensed anymore ...if u set realistic targets...u tend to achieve them.even then if u CANT achieve them....dont worrry.worrying only makes it worse.just take agood break,recollect ur energy and dive in the SEA of studying long hours once again.waht else is the choiceSmile

best of luck everyone.
Tg2009: u r great, I've great spirits n u transfer ur high spirits to all around u, u will succeed, inshallah. I'm really encouraged with wat u say, thanku, gudluck!
I plan to give exam March/April. Live on the East Coast.

Doing physio now.
@luftwaffe

hi i couldnt find u on skype .. this is my id .. leixan1..u can add it up ..
Hey guys
Add me on Skype plz
My Id is :
Jan2010uary
@tg2009

have u started pharm qs uw .. how many ds are u giving for it .. i started kap 2nd read for pharm yest ,, but doing real bad .. banged my head on that half life qs in kap .. and it still didnt go into imto my head .. trying to finish it dec end ,, and start uw pharm frm first .. am going so slow . dont know how to complete it by dec end ..

how s urs going on .. how were the holidays .. hope u enjoyed it ..
@ owl city
Is it enough to do pharma from fa and Dit? Then uw
And skipping Kaplan except for genera pharm?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »