Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 12' exam takers lets get together over h - tg2009
@jan2010

hi first of all inever understood what DIT was ..
am an old grad .. so i felt it best to go thru the notes and the videos .. raymond was real good .. but if u are a fresh grad , or your concepts are clear .. then i think it should be ok ..

is it ur first read ,,
I am 5 yrs grad and pharm was always my nightmare and even I did some videos for him b4 but still nothing in my head and even that was long time ago recently I just did some of autonomic and general
Wt do u think?
Dit is doctor in training course it's like going over the fa and making it more clear and easy to be memorized
jan2010

am a 2003 grad .. so dont worry .. i thought i d never be reaching this stage .. but here i am .. u can do it .. do the videos in the part u are weak and read the notes along .. rest u can just go thru the notes ,, all the best .. BTW i am also doing pharm .. and i also felt i was going nuts when i did the first few general chaps .. m doing cardio now .. hope to finish soon if god helps me ..
Good morning guys Smile
My exam march 31 st
Still have some stuff untouched and some like reading "PEOPLE" even I focus more in People
Starting to do pathology uw offline one block a day and Dit lect daily
Hope I can finish 3 lect daily
Planning to read daily one chapter of RR as bed time reading just the boxes and highlighted stuff and margins
I started throwing up already once I saw ECFMG email !!!
Share ur progress here guys
Now I am revising last night uw block , it was HELL !!
Sorry for that start for the day but i am ur destiny till I pass this Exam. Big Grin
Stay tuned Big Grin
I am doing UW and plan to finsih all the nbme and FA..
Antonella
hello everybody,
i'm also planning to give exam by the end of feb. this is my second read of kaplan along with videos and doing uworld offline subjectwise along with FA.
you all guys are very motivating, i have not yet register for the exam have you guys register for it.
today i'll do immumology lecture + videos, need your help for motivation.
hi everyone, sorry for being out of touch due to holidays,i have missed u guys like i miss my morning cup or coffee/tea(the lack of which can actually spoil ur day and it did).didnt come to teh forum coz didnt study at all but started already,tryin to finish biochem.today i started listeneing to genetics kaplan video ,amazing concept i would say(took a lot of time though but since i couldnt study notes so thought to give them a try)it seemed i understood Hardy weinberg to the deepest depth even though i had read notes before.was a good revisison for me.

looks like everyone's trying their best..keep it up guys ,if we think we can do this,IA,we willSmile

@jan2010: ur funny but i appreciate ur style and high spiritSmilehows ur experience with DIT,a friend of mine advised me,actually forced me to doin that ,im just not so sure:S

@imgpak: if ur planning to take ur exam in feb,u should most certainly go ahead and register for the exam.that will be both beneficial and necessary for ur prep at this stage.
for immuno,KAPLAN notes seem too much but if u read them quick,they have the best concept on earth and immuno is all abt concept(u can always make ur own notes or do frm FA later on BUT plz read kaplan notes once.u'll thank meSmile

best of luck everyone!!

@owlcity: want to dedicate a song to u...and to all other genuine friends on this forumSmile
hope u understand the language/words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_tV9yUgGyo
@tg2009, thanks a lot for your advice and motivation, you are right i should get myself register but you know when it comes to registration i get so nervous and think that i'm not ready yet, registering means taking a date, right: the whole process seems to be so confusing. can you guide me through the process i would be grateful.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »