Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 12' exam takers lets get together over h - tg2009
@imgpak -

hi .. i am following the same schedule like u .. 2nd read of kap with videos and uw
=FA. i would u to go ahead and register today itself .. i thought the samething that registering means taking a date ,, its not like that .. when u fill the forms ..theres a place where u can choose uy slot ...i registered in dec begining and regret that i didnt do it earlie when i plenty of time .. cos the whole thing was really confusing for me and i lost like 4 ds of my precious days near the exams .. cos i m also planning to give by feb end or march early beginning .. go ahead it ll save u alot of unneccesry time waste near ur exams when u already ve such a tight schedule ..

and u can ask me anything if u ve when uare registering .. and the best thing is u have a feeling that u ve registere and take a date as soon as possible ,, u ll feel more motivated ..my verification is taking a lot of time .. 8 wks for some specific reasons , which made me shit scared that i ll not be able to take in time .. but it normally shd takr 3-4 wks ate the max .. so go ahead and releive urself of this tnsion .. gl
tg2009

hey nice to see u back .. u know the first thing i do when i open my eyes in the morn .. i open this this forum in bed in my ipod and see what people are doing .. and that gives me a lot of motivation .. cos i nevr feel like getting out of bed ..

i ll check the song later cos my hubby is sleeping rt .. anyway good to see u on track .. try to catch up for the time u lost .. gl
@owlcity, thanks a lot you are right, i need to get over this now. you all are so helpful and encouraging, now i can do it.
i have completed 10 chap of immunology along with videos in 2 days, will try to complete the remaining 5 tommorow, then will do uworld questions.
best wishes for all of you.
hi everyone,hope u guys are doing great at studying,Happy new yearSmile

in last 2 days i did 4 chapters of kaplan videos+ lecture notes,revised the past work.felt kinda good coz had a bad study time during christmas week.

wt about u guys,did u finish the target?
@tg2009

not yet ,,i got the bad news that today the school was closed,I kept dreaming of that day since the holiday had started Big Grin
and when i can see the teachers once more "GOD BLESS THE TEACHERS AND REWRAD THEM FOR THAT HAVING MY KIDS " Big Grin
Planning to have 2 super busy weeks to fix wt that holiday did to my nervous system , morning coffee and my poor schedule Smile
Let it b (3 lect DIT + FA + UW 1 Block) daily, let's go
Keep it up guys
GL
Hi
I would like to join you guys...
@vena

could u pls look up FA 2012. the last pg of the musculosk section and tell me wat they have written about ADALIMUMAB .. 2010 fa says it directly binds to TNF alpha rec sites .. 2011 says its an anti TNF ab ..
hey owlcity, i looked up at medscape,adalimumab is a fully human IgG1 monoclonal antibody to TNF-alpha.

also check this drug site,hopefully this info is current and right:

http://www.centerwatch.com/drug-informat...DrugID=814

hows pharma going btw?

hii guys plzz join me too....i have my xm on march,...still hav to do physio pharma n patho feeling lil depressed any suggestions plzz....ow hould i complete all soon.?wen should i give nbme
planning to finish cvs in physio and part of brain stem before the sun raises....hope il finish...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »