Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed...........Got 74 - arshan
Finally passed- after fails-help for other caribes also...
email me sharmila_reddy16 for help for Caribes

email me for info renu_usmle
11k Course recently (online) got me (email renu_usmle ) 230s through personalized, 100% guaranteed instruction

Info at enycity
sorry to hear that. step 3 sucks could you please tell us your uworld average thxs
What? COURSE FOR USMLE STEPS 1/2-CK/3

When?

IMMEDIATE STARTS

120-DAY DURATION

Where?

Who Founded It and How Long Has it Been in Existence?

IVY LEAGUE GRADUATE- MD’s

ELEVEN YEARS IN BUSINESS

How and Why Does it Work?

How?WORKS LIKE AND INDIVIDUALIZED TUTORED MINI-RESIDENCY
WITH STUDENT LEARNING THROUGH PERSONAL CASE PRESENTATIONS

DONE USING ALL AVAILABLE HIGH-TECHNOLOGY STATE-OF-THE-ART MULTIPLE MEDIA PRESENTATIONS

Why?THE COURSE MATERIAL IS 100%-FULLY DEVELOPED BY THE FOUNDERS AND IS BASED
UPON 30 YEARS OF RESEARCH INTO THE QUESTION-DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGIES
OF THE NBME AND NOW THE USMLE

How Much Does it Cost and How is it Different From the ‘Big Billion Dollar Companies’ That we All Know (AND “LOVE???”...)?

ELEVEN K DOLLARS PER USMLE STEP THAT YOU PASS, BUT IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY… THUS THE PROGRAM PROVIDES A 100% ESCROW CONTRACT-BASED-GUARANTEE SUCH THAT THE TUITION FUNDS ARE ONLY RELEASED TO THE COMPANY AFTER THE STUDENT PROVIDES A USMLE SCORE REPORT WITH PASS

How do I get More Information About This Amazing Company?

CALL 641.715.3900 EXTENSION 833768 IMMEDIATELY FOR THE 24-HOUR INFORMATION RECORDING
@ Mikebracken, My avg. uw score was around 58%
Hi arshan,

please could you recommend the material you found more helpful in answering questions during the exam between archer and premiere review. I don't want to do both. Please tell me which one that helped you more thanks
Arshan, please could you respond. thanks
@prayverywell, I found Archer very very helpful. Pls listen the audio very carefully, every topic covered in Archer is high yield. Only reading the Archer notes won't help.

Good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »