Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed...........Got 74 - arshan
NO-FRILLS, NO NONSENSE, GTEED ONLINE Course 6417153900 ext 833768 (for $11K)
$11K; 6417153900 ext 833768 for information
I am very sorry to hear that.I'll pray for you to pass it very soon next time.
Thanks for the input about the material you used. its very helpful.
Where did you get Archur lectures. Did you purchase it from their web site. I want the 37lectures DVDs which is $502. Its very expensive. How can I get it cheap. Please reply.
pls email me at fimdad2001
arshan did u thought abt score revise option
arshan, when you decided to giv you exam? since i am in the same boat.
i feel bad for you, sorry. It sucks to fail any step esp since they make it seem like your life depends on it. Just take some time off to clear your head, and remember that you are not a failure. Just because you failed an exam, it doesnt mean that you are not a good doctor.
Advise,
def practice time management, do timed exams- did you do NMBE, what was your score?
I used to take 1 day out of the week to do simulated all day practice block, with fresh questions, just as I would in real exam, and spend all week, reviewing answers in those blocks- so sorta like tutor mode..

also, I did both kaplan and UW qbanks, they are very different in question format, kaplan tends to be more detailed, but it helps to do another qbank other than uworld, just to help think of things differently- kaplan helped me look more closely at question stem-

hope this helps
@ Faria, Yes I did apply for recheck as its 187/74. Lets see what happens.

@Nagma, I am planning to take it soon. May be within two month.
arshan can u provide me ur email add?
nagma would you mind telling about your nbme score and which study material and q banks you used ? Wish you GL for your prepration.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »